Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) – Criteria
- Provide examples of your most noted achievements in the ICT industry.
- Provide a professional timeline, commencing with your first entry into the ICT industry and the noted progression through to your current senior role.
- Show examples of leadership and recognition as an industry thought-leader.
- Provide a timeline of your career advancement thus far, demonstrating areas of success (either through promotion or successful project/company initiatives).
- Where would you like to see yourself in 12 months from now, and how do you intend to achieve that goal?
- Provide examples of risk-taking and initiative to achieve noted success.
- What is your most noted contribution to the ICT industry?
- Show how your professional achievements have enabled new ventures, products or new services.
- What has been your most challenging, but successful advancement in the ICT industry?
- What is the most noted change you have made to the ICT industry?
- How are you continually pushing the envelope in the ICT industry?
- What is the most noted technical contribution to the ICT industry?
- Provide a timeline of your career advancement thus far.
- How have you excelled in the ICT and engineering segment of the market (earned promotions or achieved top results in company projects/initiatives)?
- Provide examples of your exemplary service to the ICT sector (through philanthropic initiatives).
- Describe what it means to be a goodwill ambassador and how you are going above and beyond to give back to the community?