Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) – Criteria
- Provide examples of the nominee’s noted achievements in the ICT industry.
- Provide a professional timeline, commencing with the first entry into the ICT industry and the noted progression through to a current senior role.
- Show examples of leadership and recognition as an industry thought-leader.
- Provide a timeline of career advancement thus far, demonstrating areas of success (either through promotion or successful project/company initiatives).
- Where does the nominee see themselves 12 months from now, and what steps will be taken to achieve that goal?
- Provide examples of risk-taking and initiative to achieve noted success.
- What are the noted contributions to the ICT industry?
- Show how the nominee’s professional achievements have enabled new ventures, products or new services.
- What have been some of the nominee’s challenging, but successful advancements in the ICT industry?
- What is the most noted change the nominee has made to the ICT industry?
- How is the nominee continually pushing the envelope in the ICT industry?
- What is the nominee’s most noted technical contribution to the ICT industry?
- Provide a timeline of the nominee’s career advancement thus far.
- How has the nominee excelled in the ICT and engineering segment of the market (earned promotions or achieved top results in company projects/initiatives)?
- Provide examples of the nominee’s exemplary service to the ICT sector (through philanthropic initiatives).
- Describe what it means to be a goodwill ambassador and how the nominee has gone above and beyond to give back to the community?