Sample: Company Stand Alone Core Competency Report
By CIO Council | 16/11/2011
The purpose of this report is to show, at the individual and team level, the current skills within your organisation across each of the 9 core business competencies crucial to executive success. These findings can be used to help your organisation create a tailored learning and development plan around addressing weaknesses and augmenting strengths to ensure the overall realisation of the ICT business strategy.Download this now
- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in