Sample: Company Stand Alone Core Competency Report
By CIO Council | 16/11/2011
The purpose of this report is to show, at the individual and team level, the current skills within your organisation across each of the 9 core business competencies crucial to executive success. These findings can be used to help your organisation create a tailored learning and development plan around addressing weaknesses and augmenting strengths to ensure the overall realisation of the ICT business strategy.Download this now
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration