Sample: Company Stand Alone Core Competency Report
By CIO Council | 16/11/2011
The purpose of this report is to show, at the individual and team level, the current skills within your organisation across each of the 9 core business competencies crucial to executive success. These findings can be used to help your organisation create a tailored learning and development plan around addressing weaknesses and augmenting strengths to ensure the overall realisation of the ICT business strategy.Download this now
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it