Managed Services Strategy Guide
By Kaseya | 30/6/2011
Managing the IT infrastructure for small and mid-sized companies is a thankless job. People just don’t understand the expertise, time and patience required. Kaseya presents the top ten IT management pain points and our solution for making your life easier.Download this now
The journey from support to managed services using infrastructure tools.
By Kaseya | 16/6/2011
This IDC executive brief provides managed services providers (MSPs) with recommendations regarding services and tools that MSPs should investigate deploying in the next 12 months to address the SMB market.Download this now
How to Grow a $2 Million Business - Kaseya / Axxis Technology Case Study:
By Kaseya | 15/6/2011
An early adopter of MSP model, AXXIS was named “Best IT Business in Australia” at the national small business champions award in 2008. This case study gives an insight into AXXIS’s success - "How to do more with less". By eliminating autonomous task and increase staff efficiency, their recipe is for an easy management of remote customers and reduced cost of travel. You, too, can learn their formula of developing strong and steady recurring income streams from their customers by providing better service deliveryDownload this now
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it
- Obsession with digital in marketing inhibits innovation, says SapientNitro