Sign up now »
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Web malware favoured 5-to-1 over email attacks, FireEye reports
- Is Apple's CarPlay a Driver Distraction or Security Issue
- When leaks can kill: abortion provider fined £200k over hacked website
- US court disallows NSA from holding phone records beyond five years
- Mt. Gox CEO's blog goes blank after alleged hack
- Paul Glen: Motivating the mercenaries
- Do you understand your company's personality?
- Preston Gralla: With Comcast deal, say goodbye to the Internet as we've known it
- Thornton May: Reflections on inflections
- Career Watch: Pay was down for CS grads last year, but IT workers find that money isn't everything
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey