- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
The Australian laser print market is recording strong growth across the board: single function print (SFP) grew 8.2% in 2013, while multifunction (MFP) grew by 16.2%, according to IDC. With the genuine printer market opportunity opening up, now is the time for resellers to sell the story to SME customers, particularly in the value market, which is seeing record growth – anywhere from 10% to 55%, according to Fuji Xerox. The webinar highlights the golden market opportunities available for resellers in the print market, looking at how partners can position key product in growing market segments (Mono SFP, Colour MFP and Mono MFP), along with the latest technological advancements.
Computing trends like BYOD and Cloud are changing the business landscape and the types of IT systems management software nd support that companies require. The answer for many organisations comes in the form of Cloud-based service management, which offers many benefits including cost savings, efficiency, security, availability and the alignment of IT objectives with the overall business strategies.
28 November 2012Data centres are one of fastest growing IT sectors in Australia. Indeed, there is a thriving market that is presenting myriad opportunities for the channel not only in selling hardware and software, but in offering services particularly around business continuity and disaster recovery.
30 November 2011Price competitiveness has allowed enterprise-class technologies to become available to SMB customers. That trend, however, has meant that SMBs have had to catch up with a wider range of available technologies and finding the right solution for their needs can, at times, be a challenge.
25 November 2011Improved utilisation of a client’s IT budget through financed solution is a topic resellers often struggle to grasp, especially at the SMB level. Customers can express shock at the cost of an IT proposal, resellers can be scared off selling the right solution for fear of reducing the IT services budget, and can struggle with giving clients valid reasons to continuously renew IT equipment.
27 October 2011Cloud computing is the hottest sector in IT — it is also one of the most confusing. Solutions and variations abound. So much so that potential customers can become easily confused as they face up to the private cloud, hybrid cloud, and any number of other potential options for their business. In fact, implementation anxiety is now a real concern. What they need is answers; answers to questions as simple as: "How is the technology of vendor X different from that of vendor Y?"
27 September 2011Cisco products have a reputation for being premium, and this can put off a number of SMB customers, and indeed resellers. But it doesn’t need to be the case at all. It’s entirely possible to formulate a Cisco solution that will appeal to small business customers. Ingram Micro, in partnership with Cisco, will present a webinar on just how to do that.
9 August 2011Ingram Micro, in partnership with Cisco, VMware, EMC and Veeam, presents a webinar on preparing a disaster proofing solutions at a price within the reach of most IT budgets.
- Apple hands 8 execs stock awards worth up to $27M
- Toshiba Chromebook 2 review: An attractive Chrome OS experience
- Automation arrives at restaurants (but don't blame rising minimum wages)
- Usage alert compliance a priority as TCP code enforcement heads into year three
- Symantec donates $260k towards cyberbullying prevention
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers