Sign up now »
Vintek, a leading provider of managed IT services, needed to consolidate the technology underlying its cloud services to improve performance for its customers. The IBM® PureFlex™ System let Vintek combine all of its cloud services into a single platform that greatly improved performance and efficiency for customers. Read the case study to find out how IBM solutions helped Vintek, an Adelaide-based MSP reduce the amount of time and money it spent managing and maintaining its hardware.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Web malware favoured 5-to-1 over email attacks, FireEye reports
- Is Apple's CarPlay a Driver Distraction or Security Issue
- When leaks can kill: abortion provider fined £200k over hacked website
- US court disallows NSA from holding phone records beyond five years
- Mt. Gox CEO's blog goes blank after alleged hack
- Paul Glen: Motivating the mercenaries
- Do you understand your company's personality?
- Preston Gralla: With Comcast deal, say goodbye to the Internet as we've known it
- Thornton May: Reflections on inflections
- Career Watch: Pay was down for CS grads last year, but IT workers find that money isn't everything
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey