APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in critical power and cooling services, provides industry leading hardware, software, and services designed to ensure availability and higher energy efficiency across the residential, business network, data centre, and manufacturing environments. Backed by the strength, experience, and wide network of Schneider Electric’s Critical Power & Cooling Services, APC delivers well planned, flawlessly installed and maintained solutions throughout their lifecycle. Through its unparalleled commitment to innovation, APC delivers energy efficient solutions for critical technology and industrial applications.
DPSA, Express Data, expressonline, Ingram Micro
Power, Cooling, Rack, Security & Environmental, Management, Services
There’s never been a better time to be an APC by Schneider Electric channel partner. Our program is all about you by offering differentiated program levels that reflect your core competency and area of expertise.
Special programme benefits for APC partners:
> Protect your margins: Opportunity registration programme
> Expand your reach: Free marketing, sales, and training support
> Increase your sales: Award-winning power and cooling solutions integrate with Cisco®, Microsoft®, and IBM®
> Answer your questions: Toll-free sales and tech support hotline
> Build your reputation: Reliable products and services, respected worldwide
For more information, go to:
Learn about APC solutions by attending an event or web seminar.
Visit our website for further details: http://www.apc.com/personalpage/registration/events/search/index.cfm?AutCodes=0
Macquarie Park, New South Wales, 2113
Sign up now »
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- A clear-eyed guide to Android's actual security risks
- Blackhole Exploit Kit creator 'Paunch' in custody, Russian police confirm
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices