APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in critical power and cooling services, provides industry leading hardware, software, and services designed to ensure availability and higher energy efficiency across the residential, business network, data centre, and manufacturing environments. Backed by the strength, experience, and wide network of Schneider Electric’s Critical Power & Cooling Services, APC delivers well planned, flawlessly installed and maintained solutions throughout their lifecycle. Through its unparalleled commitment to innovation, APC delivers energy efficient solutions for critical technology and industrial applications.
DPSA, Express Data, expressonline, Ingram Micro
Power, Cooling, Rack, Security & Environmental, Management, Services
There’s never been a better time to be an APC by Schneider Electric channel partner. Our program is all about you by offering differentiated program levels that reflect your core competency and area of expertise.
Special programme benefits for APC partners:
> Protect your margins: Opportunity registration programme
> Expand your reach: Free marketing, sales, and training support
> Increase your sales: Award-winning power and cooling solutions integrate with Cisco®, Microsoft®, and IBM®
> Answer your questions: Toll-free sales and tech support hotline
> Build your reputation: Reliable products and services, respected worldwide
For more information, go to:
Learn about APC solutions by attending an event or web seminar.
Visit our website for further details: http://www.apc.com/personalpage/registration/events/search/index.cfm?AutCodes=0
Macquarie Park, New South Wales, 2113
- Almost half UK businesses POS systems are vulnerable to hackers say IT
- Imperva security stats confirm even hackers love a World Cup thriller
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Stealthy Web tracking tools pose increasing privacy risks to users
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar