APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in critical power and cooling services, provides industry leading hardware, software, and services designed to ensure availability and higher energy efficiency across the residential, business network, data centre, and manufacturing environments. Backed by the strength, experience, and wide network of Schneider Electric’s Critical Power & Cooling Services, APC delivers well planned, flawlessly installed and maintained solutions throughout their lifecycle. Through its unparalleled commitment to innovation, APC delivers energy efficient solutions for critical technology and industrial applications.
DPSA, Express Data, expressonline, Ingram Micro
Power, Cooling, Rack, Security & Environmental, Management, Services
There’s never been a better time to be an APC by Schneider Electric channel partner. Our program is all about you by offering differentiated program levels that reflect your core competency and area of expertise.
Special programme benefits for APC partners:
> Protect your margins: Opportunity registration programme
> Expand your reach: Free marketing, sales, and training support
> Increase your sales: Award-winning power and cooling solutions integrate with Cisco®, Microsoft®, and IBM®
> Answer your questions: Toll-free sales and tech support hotline
> Build your reputation: Reliable products and services, respected worldwide
For more information, go to:
Learn about APC solutions by attending an event or web seminar.
Visit our website for further details: http://www.apc.com/personalpage/registration/events/search/index.cfm?AutCodes=0
Macquarie Park, New South Wales, 2113
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 gala awards night
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia
- Canon appoints new GM of consumer marketing