APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in critical power and cooling services, provides industry leading hardware, software, and services designed to ensure availability and higher energy efficiency across the residential, business network, data centre, and manufacturing environments. Backed by the strength, experience, and wide network of Schneider Electric’s Critical Power & Cooling Services, APC delivers well planned, flawlessly installed and maintained solutions throughout their lifecycle. Through its unparalleled commitment to innovation, APC delivers energy efficient solutions for critical technology and industrial applications.
DPSA, Express Data, expressonline, Ingram Micro
Power, Cooling, Rack, Security & Environmental, Management, Services
There’s never been a better time to be an APC by Schneider Electric channel partner. Our program is all about you by offering differentiated program levels that reflect your core competency and area of expertise.
Special programme benefits for APC partners:
> Protect your margins: Opportunity registration programme
> Expand your reach: Free marketing, sales, and training support
> Increase your sales: Award-winning power and cooling solutions integrate with Cisco®, Microsoft®, and IBM®
> Answer your questions: Toll-free sales and tech support hotline
> Build your reputation: Reliable products and services, respected worldwide
For more information, go to:
Learn about APC solutions by attending an event or web seminar.
Visit our website for further details: http://www.apc.com/personalpage/registration/events/search/index.cfm?AutCodes=0
Macquarie Park, New South Wales, 2113
Sign up now »
How an automated survey process provides guidance for better growth and profitability.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size