ShoreTel is the only provider of brilliantly simple unified business communications solutions that consistently lead the industry in customer satisfaction and lowest total cost of ownership.
ShoreTel’s purpose-built solutions remove the barriers and complexity that other providers throw in the way, whether an organisation is seeking to replace an old phone system, bring up new office sites or branches, upgrade to unified communications, or modernise its contact center. With fewer resources tied up in a phone system, an organisation’s resources are cut loose, across the board, to work on the real task: moving business forward.
Organisations worldwide consistently give ShoreTel the highest ratings for customer satisfaction. ShoreTel is based in Sunnyvale, California, and has regional offices in across Asia Pacific, including Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
Express Data, Avnet
IP telephony, unified communications, contact centre, mobility.
ShoreTel has a simple, distributed and scalable technical architecture and the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry for its unified communications solutions.
ShoreTel is one of the only IP phone system manufacturers in the industry to deliver 100 percent of our business through the channel.
Our innovative Champion Partner Program is designed to help your business succeed whether you primarily sell ShoreTel products, offer infrastructure support, or do both. The three tiers of our program — Authorized, Certified, and Certified Orange.
To apply to be a ShoreTel partner, please go to:
ShoreTel University offers a variety of courses for users and administrators of all ShoreTel solutions.
Fee-based Administrator and ShoreTel installation certification training is also offered by ShoreTel University Certification Central and is delivered as traditional instructor-led classroom or instructor-led online (ILO) courses. Please go to http://support.shoretel.com/training.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Apple end-to-end encryption far from bulletproof
- Java 7 Update 25 fixes 40 security issues, turns on certificate revocation checking
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Apple pours OS X Snow Leopard another Java fix
- With faster 5G Wi-Fi coming, Wi-Fi Alliance kicks off certification program
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities