About Axis Communications
Axis is an IT company offering network video solutions for professional installations. The company is the global market leader in network video, driving the ongoing shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis products and solutions focus on security
surveillance and remote monitoring, and are based on innovative, open technology platforms.
Axis is a Swedish-based company, operating worldwide with offices in more than 20 countries and cooperating with partners
in more than 70 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website at www.axis.com
Anixter Australia Pty Ltd
Lan 1 Pty Ltd
Open Platform Systems
· Developing core technologies and products for network connectivity
· Building strong sales channels
· Forming key partnerships.
· Invented the world’s first network camera in 1996
· 20 years experience in developing core technologies and products for network connectivity
· Widest network cameras portfolio in the market today
· The core of Axis products is its in-house-developed IP-based technology platform. Axis’ ETRAX and ARTPEC chips are regarded as industry-benchmark core components within the network-management and communications and image-compression areas.
· Recognized as one of the most trust worthy brands within the new IP-based surveillance industy.
· Research firms such as Frost & Sullivan and J.P. Freeman have recognized Axis as the leader in the global network video market
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- DHS warns employees that years-old database hole puts their privacy at risk
- Twitter's two-step authentication a good start, experts say
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes