StorageCraft Pty Ltd
StorageCraft provides world-leading backup, disaster recovery, system migration and data protection solutions for physical, virtual and cloud environments. The company’s award-winning real-time recovery software is used by more than 30,000 customers in Australia and New Zealand alone.
StorageCraft solutions enable organisations of all sizes to recover their data and databases by backing up every 15 minutes. Files and folders can be restored in seconds and complete servers in typically three to five minutes.
The technology is reliable, affordable and easy to use for backup, recovery and disaster recovery in a single integrated solution. Unique features include:
• VirtualBoot™ – restores any size server in typically three to five minutes
• ShadowStream™– replicates offsite or to the cloud up to five times faster over the internet
• WatchDog Software – automated daily testing and centralised monitoring of StorageCraft ShadowProtect
There is no other complete solution in the market that offers this level of responsiveness, reliability and confidence when it comes to data protection and recoverability.
ACA Pacific (Australia, Asia)
Datastor (New Zealand)
Soft Solutions (New Zealand)
Automated testing of backups
3-5 minute server recovery with VirtualBoot
Remote disaster recovery with ShadowStream
Live migrations to virtual & physical with zero impact
Enterprise disaster recovery with HeadStart Restore
Automated daily backup testing with WatchDog
For information on partner programs, please contact StorageCraft
Free face-to-face ShadowProtect introductory training and advanced training at a minimal charge every quarter in major ANZ cities, run by StorageCraft’s senior training specialist Jack Alsop
North Sydney, New South Wales, 2060
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia