Channel Dynamics is a boutique channel sales training and consulting firm, specialising in assisting ICT (Information & Communications Technology) companies to increase sales through the channel. They work with all tiers of the channel – vendors, distributors and resellers – to enhance the Sales, Communication and Business skills of the sales team.
They have trained over 1,000 partners, across a wide cross-section of companies, in a broad range of programs that include Solution Selling, Presentation Skills, Business Negotiation, Value Positioning, and Business Acumen. Some of their clients include a number of Vendors (eg. Cisco , Symantec, Citrix, VMware, CA, Lexmark, Adobe, NETGEAR, D-Link, etc) and Distributors (eg. LAN Systems, itX, Ingram, Avnet, Express Data, Lan 1, etc)
Their sales training programs are designed to help sales people engage more effectively with customers, uncover new sales opportunities, qualify customers quickly, present a compelling value proposition and achieve better sales closure
Consulting & Research
They provide a high quality insight, feedback and methodologies to enable you to get a better understanding of your market, make more informed decisions on your strategy, and execute more effectively.
What makes Channel Dynamics different is their experience in the channel and their knowledge of the industry.
Their trainers and consultants have spent close to 25 years in the ICT industry, and can provide insightful feedback during their training and coaching sessions. Their programs are completely tailored around their clients’ products, competitors, language and market position.
Consequently, you can rest assured that any engagement with them will be of specific relevance to your organisation, and can be used the next day to increase your effectiveness.
A core strength of Channel Dynamics is their flexibility and responsiveness – they will develop a program specifically around your timeframe, objectives and budget.
Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
Sign up now »
How an automated survey process provides guidance for better growth and profitability.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing Analytics ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size