Emerson Network Power
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE:EMR), protects and optimizes critical infrastructure for data centers, communications networks, healthcare and industrial facilities. The company provides new-to-the-world solutions, as well as established expertise and smart innovation in areas including AC and DC power and renewable energy, precision cooling systems, infrastructure management, embedded computing and power, integrated racks and enclosures, power switching and controls, and connectivity. Our solutions are supported globally by local Emerson Network Power service technicians.
Emerson Network Power is one of 7 business units of Emerson, globally representing some 27% of the total business revenue base, which in FY11 stood at US$24.2 Billion.
Learn more about Emerson Network Power products and services at www.EmersonNetworkPower.com.
Computer Site Solutions
J Mills Distribution
Mission Critical Systems
Power Quality Consultants
S.E.M.S. Pty. Ltd.
Betacom (New Zealand)
Dove Electronics (New Zealand)
Dalco (Papua New Guinea)
Business-Critical Continuity Solutions that include:
- Precision Cooling
- 100% of the Fortune 500 companies use Emerson solutions
- Complete technical pre-sales and post-sales support via 1800 065 345(AU) and 0800 100 877(NZ)
- Fast Track Training & Certification
- Uptime Partner Program
- Channel account managers dedicated to each region
- NFR for demonstration purposes
- Customised marketing services and support
- Online tools/web-based support
Regents Park, New South Wales, 2143
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One
- Blue Coat Systems to acquire security analytics firm Solera Networks