Veeam® Software, an Elite VMware Technology Alliance partner and a Microsoft managed partner, develops innovative products for virtual infrastructure management and data protection. Customers can reduce costs, minimize risks and fully realize the promise of virtualization with Veeam.
Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland; North American headquarters in Columbus, Ohio USA; EMEA headquarters in Paris, France; and APAC headquarters in Sydney, NSW Australia. Veeam has more than 60,000 customers worldwide. The company’s free Veeam Backup Free Edition tool is used by more than 150,000 VMware professionals, making it the most widely used tool to help manage VMware.
The company was founded in 2006 by the team previously behind Aelita Software, well known for its Windows Server management solutions. In 2008, Veeam acquired nworks, adding solutions that bridge the gap between VMware and enterprise management systems from Microsoft and HP.
Virtual infrastructure management and data protection
Veeam success is rooted in its technical innovation and customer responsiveness through a strategy of innovate and iterate. Veeam seeks out and rapidly acts upon customer feedback, which means Veeam meets and exceeds customers’ expectations within weeks or months, while competitors often take years.
The Veeam Partner network now has more than 800 ProPartners in Australia and New Zealand. All partners are organised into a global tiered partner network with unique opportunities for each level.
The Veeam ProPartner programme is designed to help partners create new opportunities to grow their business quicker and more profitably. It provides special promotions, training and enablement, local technical support, sales and marketing tools as well as a range of other benefits available exclusively to programme members.
Our goal is to be the #1 Independent Software Vendor and to provide a world-class partner programme uniquely suited to help facilitate partners’ success. For more information please visit the ProPartner Portal www.propartner.veeam.com
Manly, New South Wales, 2095
Sign up now »
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Hackers said to infiltrate European foreign affairs ministries ahead of G20
- Symantec walks away from managed firewall and endpoint services
- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- 300 victims report fake support calls to security org
- A/NZ College of Anaesthetists to expand campus security monitoring
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Other browser makers follow Google's lead, revoke rogue certificates
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?