Veeam® Software, an Elite VMware Technology Alliance partner and a Microsoft managed partner, develops innovative products for virtual infrastructure management and data protection. Customers can reduce costs, minimize risks and fully realize the promise of virtualization with Veeam.
Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland; North American headquarters in Columbus, Ohio USA; EMEA headquarters in Paris, France; and APAC headquarters in Sydney, NSW Australia. Veeam has more than 60,000 customers worldwide. The company’s free Veeam Backup Free Edition tool is used by more than 150,000 VMware professionals, making it the most widely used tool to help manage VMware.
The company was founded in 2006 by the team previously behind Aelita Software, well known for its Windows Server management solutions. In 2008, Veeam acquired nworks, adding solutions that bridge the gap between VMware and enterprise management systems from Microsoft and HP.
Virtual infrastructure management and data protection
Veeam success is rooted in its technical innovation and customer responsiveness through a strategy of innovate and iterate. Veeam seeks out and rapidly acts upon customer feedback, which means Veeam meets and exceeds customers’ expectations within weeks or months, while competitors often take years.
The Veeam Partner network now has more than 800 ProPartners in Australia and New Zealand. All partners are organised into a global tiered partner network with unique opportunities for each level.
The Veeam ProPartner programme is designed to help partners create new opportunities to grow their business quicker and more profitably. It provides special promotions, training and enablement, local technical support, sales and marketing tools as well as a range of other benefits available exclusively to programme members.
Our goal is to be the #1 Independent Software Vendor and to provide a world-class partner programme uniquely suited to help facilitate partners’ success. For more information please visit the ProPartner Portal www.propartner.veeam.com
Manly, New South Wales, 2095
Sign up now »
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Analytics ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size