Veeam® Software, an Elite VMware Technology Alliance partner and a Microsoft managed partner, develops innovative products for virtual infrastructure management and data protection. Customers can reduce costs, minimize risks and fully realize the promise of virtualization with Veeam.
Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland; North American headquarters in Columbus, Ohio USA; EMEA headquarters in Paris, France; and APAC headquarters in Sydney, NSW Australia. Veeam has more than 60,000 customers worldwide. The company’s free Veeam Backup Free Edition tool is used by more than 150,000 VMware professionals, making it the most widely used tool to help manage VMware.
The company was founded in 2006 by the team previously behind Aelita Software, well known for its Windows Server management solutions. In 2008, Veeam acquired nworks, adding solutions that bridge the gap between VMware and enterprise management systems from Microsoft and HP.
Virtual infrastructure management and data protection
Veeam success is rooted in its technical innovation and customer responsiveness through a strategy of innovate and iterate. Veeam seeks out and rapidly acts upon customer feedback, which means Veeam meets and exceeds customers’ expectations within weeks or months, while competitors often take years.
The Veeam Partner network now has more than 800 ProPartners in Australia and New Zealand. All partners are organised into a global tiered partner network with unique opportunities for each level.
The Veeam ProPartner programme is designed to help partners create new opportunities to grow their business quicker and more profitably. It provides special promotions, training and enablement, local technical support, sales and marketing tools as well as a range of other benefits available exclusively to programme members.
Our goal is to be the #1 Independent Software Vendor and to provide a world-class partner programme uniquely suited to help facilitate partners’ success. For more information please visit the ProPartner Portal www.propartner.veeam.com
Manly, New South Wales, 2095
- Twenty-eight percent of security spending wasted on shelfware
- Blackphone super-secure communications app had serious flaw
- Cisco integration gives Samsung Knox users more options for secure connectivity
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul