Veeam® Software, an Elite VMware Technology Alliance partner and a Microsoft managed partner, develops innovative products for virtual infrastructure management and data protection. Customers can reduce costs, minimize risks and fully realize the promise of virtualization with Veeam.
Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland; North American headquarters in Columbus, Ohio USA; EMEA headquarters in Paris, France; and APAC headquarters in Sydney, NSW Australia. Veeam has more than 60,000 customers worldwide. The company’s free Veeam Backup Free Edition tool is used by more than 150,000 VMware professionals, making it the most widely used tool to help manage VMware.
The company was founded in 2006 by the team previously behind Aelita Software, well known for its Windows Server management solutions. In 2008, Veeam acquired nworks, adding solutions that bridge the gap between VMware and enterprise management systems from Microsoft and HP.
Virtual infrastructure management and data protection
Veeam success is rooted in its technical innovation and customer responsiveness through a strategy of innovate and iterate. Veeam seeks out and rapidly acts upon customer feedback, which means Veeam meets and exceeds customers’ expectations within weeks or months, while competitors often take years.
The Veeam Partner network now has more than 800 ProPartners in Australia and New Zealand. All partners are organised into a global tiered partner network with unique opportunities for each level.
The Veeam ProPartner programme is designed to help partners create new opportunities to grow their business quicker and more profitably. It provides special promotions, training and enablement, local technical support, sales and marketing tools as well as a range of other benefits available exclusively to programme members.
Our goal is to be the #1 Independent Software Vendor and to provide a world-class partner programme uniquely suited to help facilitate partners’ success. For more information please visit the ProPartner Portal www.propartner.veeam.com
Manly, New South Wales, 2095
- Critical vulnerability in Git clients puts developers at risk
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year