Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held anti-malware company.
It delivers some of the world’s most immediate protection against IT security threats, including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing, and spam. Over 400 million people worldwide are protected by Kaspersky Lab products and technologies. Kaspersky Lab’s corporate client-base exceeds 200,000 companies located around the globe, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses, all the way up to large governmental and commercial organizations. With over 2,000 highly qualified specialists Kaspersky Lab has offices in almost every country across the globe.
The Kaspersky Lab Australian and New Zealand headquarters is located in the Docklands, Melbourne. Kaspersky Lab Australia and New Zealand has extensive consumer and corporate channels and locally based technical support technicians.
Learn more about Kaspersky at: www.kaspersky.com.au and for the latest on antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and other IT security issues and trends, visit: www.securelist.com.
Australia & New Zealand:
WhiteGold, Hemisphere Technologies
Docklands, Victoria, 3008
Sign up now »
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia