Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held anti-malware company.
It delivers some of the world’s most immediate protection against IT security threats, including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing, and spam. Over 400 million people worldwide are protected by Kaspersky Lab products and technologies. Kaspersky Lab’s corporate client-base exceeds 200,000 companies located around the globe, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses, all the way up to large governmental and commercial organisations. With over 2,000 highly qualified specialists Kaspersky Lab has offices in almost every country across the globe.
The Kaspersky Lab Australian and New Zealand headquarters is located in the Docklands, Melbourne. Kaspersky Lab Australia and New Zealand has extensive consumer and corporate channels and locally based technical support technicians.
Learn more about Kaspersky at: www.kaspersky.com.au and for the latest on antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and other IT security issues and trends, visit: www.securelist.com.
Australia & New Zealand:
Exclusive Networks, Hemisphere Technologies
Kaspersky Lab is: – 100% channel-focused – 100% channel-committed – 100% channel-driven
- We are committed to partner profitability – We never take deal directly – We commit to delivering you the best technology to service your customers
Kaspersky Lab is 100% channel-focused, 100% channel-committed, 100% channel-driven.
The program is designed to provide a common structure for all our Partners throughout the world while allowing the local offices to support the local markets in the best way possible.
Docklands, Victoria, 3008
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement