Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held anti-malware company.
It delivers some of the world’s most immediate protection against IT security threats, including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing, and spam. Over 400 million people worldwide are protected by Kaspersky Lab products and technologies. Kaspersky Lab’s corporate client-base exceeds 200,000 companies located around the globe, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses, all the way up to large governmental and commercial organizations. With over 2,000 highly qualified specialists Kaspersky Lab has offices in almost every country across the globe.
The Kaspersky Lab Australian and New Zealand headquarters is located in the Docklands, Melbourne. Kaspersky Lab Australia and New Zealand has extensive consumer and corporate channels and locally based technical support technicians.
Learn more about Kaspersky at: www.kaspersky.com.au and for the latest on antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and other IT security issues and trends, visit: www.securelist.com.
Australia & New Zealand:
WhiteGold, Hemisphere Technologies
Docklands, Victoria, 3008
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
- Georgia Tech launches early warning system for cyberthreats