Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held anti-malware company.
It delivers some of the world’s most immediate protection against IT security threats, including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing, and spam. Over 400 million people worldwide are protected by Kaspersky Lab products and technologies. Kaspersky Lab’s corporate client-base exceeds 200,000 companies located around the globe, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses, all the way up to large governmental and commercial organizations. With over 2,000 highly qualified specialists Kaspersky Lab has offices in almost every country across the globe.
The Kaspersky Lab Australian and New Zealand headquarters is located in the Docklands, Melbourne. Kaspersky Lab Australia and New Zealand has extensive consumer and corporate channels and locally based technical support technicians.
Learn more about Kaspersky at: www.kaspersky.com.au and for the latest on antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and other IT security issues and trends, visit: www.securelist.com.
Australia & New Zealand:
WhiteGold, Hemisphere Technologies
Docklands, Victoria, 3008
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- AMI appoints Lee Tonitto as new CEO
- Cloudwords CMO: Marketing is returning to the human element
- Amazon to acquire video game streaming site Twitch for US$970 million
- Automation and data management technologies top marketing tech list