Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held anti-malware company.
It delivers some of the world’s most immediate protection against IT security threats, including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing, and spam. Over 400 million people worldwide are protected by Kaspersky Lab products and technologies. Kaspersky Lab’s corporate client-base exceeds 200,000 companies located around the globe, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses, all the way up to large governmental and commercial organizations. With over 2,000 highly qualified specialists Kaspersky Lab has offices in almost every country across the globe.
The Kaspersky Lab Australian and New Zealand headquarters is located in the Docklands, Melbourne. Kaspersky Lab Australia and New Zealand has extensive consumer and corporate channels and locally based technical support technicians.
Learn more about Kaspersky at: www.kaspersky.com.au and for the latest on antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and other IT security issues and trends, visit: www.securelist.com.
Australia & New Zealand:
WhiteGold, Hemisphere Technologies
Docklands, Victoria, 3008
- Malware-tracking portal helps Australian ISPs trace bots to device level
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential