Unlike most of our internationally based competitors, Power Shield is a fully Australian owned and operated company. Further more, Power Shield specialises in and develops products for Australian conditions. Our goal is to provide the most reliable and economical protection for your valuable equipment against electrical disturbances.
With warehousing in both WA and NSW, Power Shield is strategically placed to service the entire country as well as our island neighbours.
Power Shield is focused on customer service and the management team seeks constant and never ending improvement.
Power Shield is a well known and trusted brand throughout Australia, engineering solutions for many projects first hand. Thousands of customers have given us top rated reviews on our service and products. Our customer list is diverse and includes radio stations, government, defence, health and medical departments, mines, process control operations, point of sale, system integrators and server room applications to name a few.
Power Shield supports customers in many ways including:
• Priority stock allocations
• Special bid pricing
• Local representatives
• Training and support
• Access to any relevant upgrades and information
• Manufactured for Australian conditions
Hills Holdings- Pacific Communications
Queensland Power Protection
Central QLD Hi Tech
OEM Powerboards and UPSs
Power Solution Providers
UPS and Generator repair and maintenance
1. The only UPS designed by Australians for Australian Conditions
2. Highest surge ratings of any UPS in the market
3. Locally owned and managed
4. Special projects: Traffic Light backup, Mines, Education and WA Hospitals
Power Shield Training for Resellers and Distributors
Commander RT UPS
Centurion Rackmount UPS
Centurion RT UPS – all of these models have ECO mode
Malaga, Western Australia, 6090
Sign up now »
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB