Google is No. 1 among employees, according to Glassdoor's seventh annual Employees' Choice Awards.
Malware writers are ramping up their use of commercial file hosting sites and cloud services to distribute malware programs, security researchers said at this week's Black Hat conference here.
Victoria-based managed security services provider, IPSec, has expanded its reach along the eastern seaboard into the Sydney market.
IT industry stalwarts, Paul Sadler, Laurie Sellers and Rick Marks have set up marketing services company, PushPull Marketing
There are three major trends that are changing the way companies and employees in those companies are using the Internet; namely the Cloud, mobility and social media, Zscaler chief operating officer, Lane Bess, said.
Cloud-based security services provider Zscaler has released an implementation for Internet Explorer of the HTTPS Everywhere browser security extension.
Mobile device management (MDM) vendor, Zenprise, has just entered the Australian market since October and has hired its first newly appointed A/NZ country manager, John Martens.
Malware creators are already using the news of Osama Bin Laden's death as a opportunity to try and dupe people into clicking on malicious links. According to cloud-security firm Zscaler, researchers were already seeing malicious sites emerge to capitalize on the news within hours of the announcement.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement