Malware writers are ramping up their use of commercial file hosting sites and cloud services to distribute malware programs, security researchers said at this week's Black Hat conference here.
Victoria-based managed security services provider, IPSec, has expanded its reach along the eastern seaboard into the Sydney market.
IT industry stalwarts, Paul Sadler, Laurie Sellers and Rick Marks have set up marketing services company, PushPull Marketing
There are three major trends that are changing the way companies and employees in those companies are using the Internet; namely the Cloud, mobility and social media, Zscaler chief operating officer, Lane Bess, said.
Cloud-based security services provider Zscaler has released an implementation for Internet Explorer of the HTTPS Everywhere browser security extension.
Mobile device management (MDM) vendor, Zenprise, has just entered the Australian market since October and has hired its first newly appointed A/NZ country manager, John Martens.
Malware creators are already using the news of Osama Bin Laden's death as a opportunity to try and dupe people into clicking on malicious links. According to cloud-security firm Zscaler, researchers were already seeing malicious sites emerge to capitalize on the news within hours of the announcement.
A security company has developed a free Firefox add-on that warns when someone on the same network is using Firesheep, a tool that has raised alarm over how it simplifies an attack against a long-known weakness in Internet security.
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
- HubSpot's US$100m IPO listing welcomed, but profitability questions raised
- Quantium helps Woolies get personal with customers, CEO says
- Nissan Motorsport revs up sponsorships with CRM
- Twitter Analytics will leave you wishing for more
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile