Google is No. 1 among employees, according to Glassdoor's seventh annual Employees' Choice Awards.
Malware writers are ramping up their use of commercial file hosting sites and cloud services to distribute malware programs, security researchers said at this week's Black Hat conference here.
Victoria-based managed security services provider, IPSec, has expanded its reach along the eastern seaboard into the Sydney market.
IT industry stalwarts, Paul Sadler, Laurie Sellers and Rick Marks have set up marketing services company, PushPull Marketing
There are three major trends that are changing the way companies and employees in those companies are using the Internet; namely the Cloud, mobility and social media, Zscaler chief operating officer, Lane Bess, said.
Cloud-based security services provider Zscaler has released an implementation for Internet Explorer of the HTTPS Everywhere browser security extension.
Mobile device management (MDM) vendor, Zenprise, has just entered the Australian market since October and has hired its first newly appointed A/NZ country manager, John Martens.
Malware creators are already using the news of Osama Bin Laden's death as a opportunity to try and dupe people into clicking on malicious links. According to cloud-security firm Zscaler, researchers were already seeing malicious sites emerge to capitalize on the news within hours of the announcement.
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs