It was all smiles around as Veeam named its top partners for 2014 at the recent Veeam ProPartner Conference and Awards Ceremony. Hosted at the Hunter Valley this year, the company took the opportunity to celebrate the achievements of its partner ecosystem.
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
ZettaGrid has been selected by Veeam as the exclusive CloudConnect partner for Australia.
Veeam held its first partner conference, VeeamOn, in Las Vegas recently to connect with partners and outline its business strategy.
Australian infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, ZettaGrid, has been added to the Australian Government Information Management Office’s (AGIMO) datacentre-as-a-service (DCaaS) multi use list (MUL) to provide the Australian government Cloud and Cloud-like services.
Thomas Duryea gains vCloud status
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement