Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
ZettaGrid has been selected by Veeam as the exclusive CloudConnect partner for Australia.
Veeam held its first partner conference, VeeamOn, in Las Vegas recently to connect with partners and outline its business strategy.
Australian infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, ZettaGrid, has been added to the Australian Government Information Management Office’s (AGIMO) datacentre-as-a-service (DCaaS) multi use list (MUL) to provide the Australian government Cloud and Cloud-like services.
Thomas Duryea gains vCloud status
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities