Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
ZettaGrid has been selected by Veeam as the exclusive CloudConnect partner for Australia.
Veeam held its first partner conference, VeeamOn, in Las Vegas recently to connect with partners and outline its business strategy.
Australian infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, ZettaGrid, has been added to the Australian Government Information Management Office’s (AGIMO) datacentre-as-a-service (DCaaS) multi use list (MUL) to provide the Australian government Cloud and Cloud-like services.
Thomas Duryea gains vCloud status
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities