Australian infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, ZettaGrid, has been added to the Australian Government Information Management Office’s (AGIMO) datacentre-as-a-service (DCaaS) multi use list (MUL) to provide the Australian government Cloud and Cloud-like services.
Thomas Duryea gains vCloud status
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- Scientists create one robot brain to rule them all
- Did Microsoft help seed the market for Windows Store scam apps?
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview