ZettaGrid has been selected by Veeam as the exclusive CloudConnect partner for Australia.
Veeam held its first partner conference, VeeamOn, in Las Vegas recently to connect with partners and outline its business strategy.
Australian infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, ZettaGrid, has been added to the Australian Government Information Management Office’s (AGIMO) datacentre-as-a-service (DCaaS) multi use list (MUL) to provide the Australian government Cloud and Cloud-like services.
Thomas Duryea gains vCloud status
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome