Industrie IT will have privileged access to WSO2’s open source, SOA middleware
WSO2 will launch on Monday WSO2 Cloud Platform, for extending SOA into cloud computing.
Open source SOA vendor WSO2 on Monday will debut a componentized framework for SOA based on OSGi, with the intent of letting user sites assemble just what they need for their own deployments without having to carry excess software.
- Following Twitter, ‘Dropbox Ireland’ emerges for the ‘rest of the world’
- The week in security: Pushing the encryption point; don't give up security fight despite onslaught
- Relevance, collaboration helping threat intelligence shape the IT security response
- Fortinet eyes local growth as new MD digs in the spurs
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- How innovation labs are helping organisations think like startups
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- Why digital marketers must drive the customer journey