Australia will not sign a revised international telecommunications treaty, as it has the potential to fundamentally change the way the internet operates, according to the Minister for Broadband, Communications, and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow