Australia will not sign a revised international telecommunications treaty, as it has the potential to fundamentally change the way the internet operates, according to the Minister for Broadband, Communications, and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it