whitegold solutions in pictures
News about whitegold solutions
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Dicker Data is stepping into the security devices arena through a new partnership with WatchGuard.
Datacentre infrastructure vendor, Rittal, has unveiled an Australian partner portal as part of its recently launched channel program.
Security, application delivery and data protection vendor, Barracuda Networks, has extended its Australian partnership with WhiteGold Solutions and signed on the company as a distie in New Zealand.
Datacentre infrastructure vendor, Rittal, has launched a new channel program, which includes training, dealer registration, design tools, lead generation, channel news and market intelligence initiatives.
WhiteGold Solutions has been appointed Australian distribution partner for Cloud-enabled enterprise networking infrastructure company, Aerohive Networks.
Westcon Group managing director, David Henderson, has resigned and will leave by the end of the week.
WhiteGold Solutions has partnered with German datacentre vendor, Rittal, marking what it expects will be the first of many partnerships in WhiteGold’s new datacentre ecosystem.
Storage and data security vendor, Imation, is on the hunt for local Microsoft channel partners to support the "surprisingly dramatic impact" of the Windows 8 operating system (OS), according to Asia-Pacific (APAC) general manager, Sven Radavics.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest Jobs
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSEO Account ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager (Events/Exhibitions)NSW
- FTSEO Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ExecutivesNSW
- FTAcquisition Online Marketing Manager $140k plus super and bonus.NSW
- Overconfident execs failing security’s latent big data challenge: McAfee
- Malware numbers just keep growing
- Public cloud benefits outweigh security and data sovereignty risks, says head of Parliament IT
- Google Glass panic triggers rise in facial-recognition blockers
- Massive Java update won't get Oracle out of attacker's crosshairs
- Aussie organisations rate social collaboration platforms as top IT investment: Report
- Financial services firm figures out how to do social safely
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment