watchguard in pictures
News about watchguard
WatchGuard’s new A/NZ country manager hopes to continue the strategy established by his predecessor.
WatchGuard Technologies has brought together its Australian and New Zealand channel distributors and resellers for intensive nationwide training and certification.
Some may be declaring that antivirus is dead, but Watchguard disagrees.
WatchGuard Technologies has released a new Unified Threat Management System that gives IT professionals an integrated web interface for managing and monitoring their entire network in real time.
With the increased amount of virtualisation and Cloud adoption taking place, the role of security is not as clear cut as it used to be.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day four's gala dinner.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day three's go karting action.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia following successful sales on the back of the incentive program. Here are highlights from day two of the conference and the dinner.
- As Scotland votes, data sovereignty concerns mount
- New US Senate bill aims to limit access to emails stored abroad
- Malicious advertisements distributed by DoubleClick, Zedo networks
- Google to turn on encryption by default in next Android version
- CloudFlare can provide its caching service without your SSL keys
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events