watchguard in pictures
News about watchguard
WatchGuard Technologies has launched its refreshed partner program, WatchGuardONE.
WatchGuard’s new A/NZ country manager hopes to continue the strategy established by his predecessor.
WatchGuard Technologies has brought together its Australian and New Zealand channel distributors and resellers for intensive nationwide training and certification.
Some may be declaring that antivirus is dead, but Watchguard disagrees.
WatchGuard Technologies has released a new Unified Threat Management System that gives IT professionals an integrated web interface for managing and monitoring their entire network in real time.
With the increased amount of virtualisation and Cloud adoption taking place, the role of security is not as clear cut as it used to be.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day four's gala dinner.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day three's go karting action.
- Middle-Eastern 'Volatile Cedar' cyberattack breached western defence firms
- Google cracks down on ad-injecting Chrome extensions
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Review: Office 2016 for Mac offers a new interface and better features
- All the news that's fit to squish -- on a smartwatch
- First look: Microsoft's Azure App Services sweeten cloud development
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar Corruption, Lost Meetings, Duplicate Appointments - April/2015 Update
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: Log...
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- More News
- 14 Apr
- Dell Solutions Tour Melbourne
- 15 Apr
- LIVE WEBCAST Websense 2015 Threat Report: 8 High-Risk Lessons
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- View all events