Citrix today announced new models in its CloudBridge line of branch repeater hardware, along with a software update to Version 7.0, which adds WAN optimization capability and direct support for public cloud services.
A major software update for Talari Networks' WAN optimization gear will introduce automatic, virtualized configuration capabilities, dramatically improving the sophistication of its core product.
SDNs aren't just for data center networks, despite the best-use-case-scenario arguments for network virtualization and flow management pervading the industry.
Silver Peak Systems announced a new virtual application designed to dramatically speed up data duplication for disaster recovery without the purchase of additional hardware.
WAN optimization vendor Silver Peak last week announced a service that it proclaims speeds data transfers into Amazon's cloud by 100 times compared to not using Silver Peak's deduplication system.
F5 Networks is best known for its high-end network management hardware, especially its BIG-IP line of load balancers. Those offerings have fueled annual revenue growth from $525 million to more than $1.3 billion since 2007, even in the face of the recent recession.
Network acceleration vendor F5's recent purchase of LineRate Systems, a startup specializing in software-defined networking technology, is both a near-term attempt to associate itself with a hot industry technology and a canny look ahead to the future, according to experts.
A San Jose federal court this week denied A10 Networks’ request to stay a permanent injunction barring the company from selling application delivery controllers that incorporate intellectual property from rival Brocade.
The explosion of corporate data and rich media has strained LANs and WANs alike, but with the latter it can be particularly costly to accommodate the new demands. That fact has given rise to a host of new WAN optimization technologies.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Microsoft may be scanning your Skype messages
- Researchers find critical vulnerabilities in popular game engines
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- ACMA database keeps finger on Australia’s malware pulse
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB