WAN optimisation company, Silver Peak's CEO, Rick Tinsley, has stepped down from his role, giving way to founder and chief technology officer, David Hughes, who has filled the position.
Network performance vendor, Exinda, has signed a distribution deal with Computerlinks Australia, extending on its partnership in Europe, Middle East, Africa and India.
At VMworld this week, Silver Peak Systems is introducing a free version of its WAN optimisation software for virtual environments as well as an upgrade to its flagship virtual WAN appliance designed for data centers.
IT service provider, PicNet, has secured a four-year contract with long-time customer, DMS Maritime.
Riverbed's appointment of Westcon Group as its third local distributor is an intelligent move that will create new opportunities, according to rival supplier, Distribution Central.
Riverbed Technology has a plan to help companies accelerate access to applications and storage resources that are located in a cloud computing environment and delivered over the Internet to private data centers, distributed branch offices and mobile end users.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial