WAN optimisation company, Silver Peak's CEO, Rick Tinsley, has stepped down from his role, giving way to founder and chief technology officer, David Hughes, who has filled the position.
Network performance vendor, Exinda, has signed a distribution deal with Computerlinks Australia, extending on its partnership in Europe, Middle East, Africa and India.
At VMworld this week, Silver Peak Systems is introducing a free version of its WAN optimisation software for virtual environments as well as an upgrade to its flagship virtual WAN appliance designed for data centers.
IT service provider, PicNet, has secured a four-year contract with long-time customer, DMS Maritime.
Riverbed's appointment of Westcon Group as its third local distributor is an intelligent move that will create new opportunities, according to rival supplier, Distribution Central.
Riverbed Technology has a plan to help companies accelerate access to applications and storage resources that are located in a cloud computing environment and delivered over the Internet to private data centers, distributed branch offices and mobile end users.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split