Telecommunications and ICT services company and subsidiary of Leighton Holdings, Visionstream, has been awarded a contract by NBN Co to roll out fibre optic broadband in Victoria, Queensland and southern NSW.
NBN Co exceeded its target - by 26,592 - to have construction commenced or completed in areas covering 758,000 premises before the end of 2012.
Leighton Group subsidiary, Visionstream, has been awarded a $19 million contract by NBN Co to help build the transit part of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
NBN Co has appointed former Leighton Contractors general manager, Rick Turchini, to the company board.
Nextgen has switched on its fibre backhaul link between Perth and Geraldton.
Nextgen Networks announced it reached the halfway point of its rollout of the National Broadband Network’s Regional Backbone Blackspot Program in an event in Melbourne.
Network integrator, Nextgen, has enlisted the help of its sister company, Visionstream, to assist with the National Broadband Network Regional Blackspots Program rollout.
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial