Telecommunications and ICT services company and subsidiary of Leighton Holdings, Visionstream, has been awarded a contract by NBN Co to roll out fibre optic broadband in Victoria, Queensland and southern NSW.
NBN Co exceeded its target - by 26,592 - to have construction commenced or completed in areas covering 758,000 premises before the end of 2012.
Leighton Group subsidiary, Visionstream, has been awarded a $19 million contract by NBN Co to help build the transit part of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
NBN Co has appointed former Leighton Contractors general manager, Rick Turchini, to the company board.
Nextgen has switched on its fibre backhaul link between Perth and Geraldton.
Nextgen Networks announced it reached the halfway point of its rollout of the National Broadband Network’s Regional Backbone Blackspot Program in an event in Melbourne.
Network integrator, Nextgen, has enlisted the help of its sister company, Visionstream, to assist with the National Broadband Network Regional Blackspots Program rollout.
- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Geeks' favorite DeNA interactive streaming platform looks beyond Japan
- Local govt association boosts customer focus, knowledge management
- Amazon's new Fire tablets have more features at lower prices
- IPv6, IANA transition headline APNIC meeting
- CIO, CMO and Computerworld Data Analytics Survey – Terms and Conditions
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes