Telecommunications and ICT services company and subsidiary of Leighton Holdings, Visionstream, has been awarded a contract by NBN Co to roll out fibre optic broadband in Victoria, Queensland and southern NSW.
NBN Co exceeded its target - by 26,592 - to have construction commenced or completed in areas covering 758,000 premises before the end of 2012.
Leighton Group subsidiary, Visionstream, has been awarded a $19 million contract by NBN Co to help build the transit part of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
NBN Co has appointed former Leighton Contractors general manager, Rick Turchini, to the company board.
Nextgen has switched on its fibre backhaul link between Perth and Geraldton.
Nextgen Networks announced it reached the halfway point of its rollout of the National Broadband Network’s Regional Backbone Blackspot Program in an event in Melbourne.
Network integrator, Nextgen, has enlisted the help of its sister company, Visionstream, to assist with the National Broadband Network Regional Blackspots Program rollout.
- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB