Telecommunications and ICT services company and subsidiary of Leighton Holdings, Visionstream, has been awarded a contract by NBN Co to roll out fibre optic broadband in Victoria, Queensland and southern NSW.
NBN Co exceeded its target - by 26,592 - to have construction commenced or completed in areas covering 758,000 premises before the end of 2012.
Leighton Group subsidiary, Visionstream, has been awarded a $19 million contract by NBN Co to help build the transit part of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
NBN Co has appointed former Leighton Contractors general manager, Rick Turchini, to the company board.
Nextgen has switched on its fibre backhaul link between Perth and Geraldton.
Nextgen Networks announced it reached the halfway point of its rollout of the National Broadband Network’s Regional Backbone Blackspot Program in an event in Melbourne.
Network integrator, Nextgen, has enlisted the help of its sister company, Visionstream, to assist with the National Broadband Network Regional Blackspots Program rollout.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement