Telecommunications and ICT services company and subsidiary of Leighton Holdings, Visionstream, has been awarded a contract by NBN Co to roll out fibre optic broadband in Victoria, Queensland and southern NSW.
NBN Co exceeded its target - by 26,592 - to have construction commenced or completed in areas covering 758,000 premises before the end of 2012.
Leighton Group subsidiary, Visionstream, has been awarded a $19 million contract by NBN Co to help build the transit part of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
NBN Co has appointed former Leighton Contractors general manager, Rick Turchini, to the company board.
Nextgen has switched on its fibre backhaul link between Perth and Geraldton.
Nextgen Networks announced it reached the halfway point of its rollout of the National Broadband Network’s Regional Backbone Blackspot Program in an event in Melbourne.
Network integrator, Nextgen, has enlisted the help of its sister company, Visionstream, to assist with the National Broadband Network Regional Blackspots Program rollout.
- Cyber insurance: Worth it, but beware of the exclusions
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it