Electronic payments software vendor, ACI Worldwide, has appointed Stephen Peters as vice-president of its solutions consulting business across Asia-Pacific (APAC), including Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Dell has confirmed Joe Kremer has resigned from his post as boss for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), naming Angela Fox as his replacement.
Nathan McGregor has been promoted to replace Mark Ablett as Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, with the latter moving to lead South Asia in the newly-created role of vice-president.
Enterprise mobility solutions provider, Good Technology, is supporting what it calls “explosive growth” in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) with the appointment of Gavin Jones to the newly-created role of vice-president and general manager for the region.
Global IT distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions, has named Darren Adams as its vice-president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), commencing January 28, 2013.
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
- Google Play apps with millions of installs share stock Android browser flaw
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology