Electronic payments software vendor, ACI Worldwide, has appointed Stephen Peters as vice-president of its solutions consulting business across Asia-Pacific (APAC), including Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Dell has confirmed Joe Kremer has resigned from his post as boss for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), naming Angela Fox as his replacement.
Nathan McGregor has been promoted to replace Mark Ablett as Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, with the latter moving to lead South Asia in the newly-created role of vice-president.
Enterprise mobility solutions provider, Good Technology, is supporting what it calls “explosive growth” in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) with the appointment of Gavin Jones to the newly-created role of vice-president and general manager for the region.
Global IT distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions, has named Darren Adams as its vice-president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), commencing January 28, 2013.
- Thinking big data for marketing? Get small data right first
- Are you ready for Google's Mobilegeddon on Tuesday?
- 3 lessons to inspire digital marketing success from Arianna Huffington
- Telstra's customer advocacy and NPS champion to retire
- Altimeter Group: Collaboration channels are the future of business decision making