Electronic payments software vendor, ACI Worldwide, has appointed Stephen Peters as vice-president of its solutions consulting business across Asia-Pacific (APAC), including Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Dell has confirmed Joe Kremer has resigned from his post as boss for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), naming Angela Fox as his replacement.
Nathan McGregor has been promoted to replace Mark Ablett as Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, with the latter moving to lead South Asia in the newly-created role of vice-president.
Enterprise mobility solutions provider, Good Technology, is supporting what it calls “explosive growth” in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) with the appointment of Gavin Jones to the newly-created role of vice-president and general manager for the region.
Global IT distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions, has named Darren Adams as its vice-president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), commencing January 28, 2013.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities