vendor in pictures
News about vendor
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Printer manufacturer, Oki Data, has been selected to deploy its B431dn networked mono printers at 120 Sanity Entertainment retail locations in Australia.
Enterprise social networking software vendor, NewsGator Technologies, has promoted Steven Baker to the role of Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) senior sales executive.
Intel worldwide reseller channel organisation general manager and sales and marketing group vice-president, Steve Dallman, has acknowledged the company is "behind and playing catch-up" in the tablet and smartphone space, and said it must crank up its activity across the product segment to become more competitive.
Online point of sale (POS) software vendor, Vend, has raised $6.6 million of new capital which will be used for product enhancement and the expansion of operations in New Zealand, Australia, and the US.
Having recently joined the Microsoft Partner Network, security solutions vendor, |WatchGuard Technologies, has introduced Hyper-V support to its XTMv unified threat management (UTM) platform.
Electronics manufacturer, Acer Australia, is offering complimentary one-year accidental damage protection on all notebooks and tablets purchased between May 8 and August 31.
Security and storage products vendor, Barracuda Networks, has appointed Mike Romans to lead its sales, channel, and management operations as Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) country manager.
Australian IT distributor, Altech Computers, has signed storage and memory products manufacturer, Power Quotient International (PQI) Group, as its newest vendor.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest JobsMarket PlaceCSO
- Microsoft may be scanning your Skype messages
- Researchers find critical vulnerabilities in popular game engines
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- ACMA database keeps finger on Australia’s malware pulse
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB