vendor in pictures
News about vendor
Interviews about vendor
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
Impact Systems is prepared to abandon its channel-only business model and go direct if the pressure of a disproportionate market and lazy resellers continues to squeeze its bottom line.
Ingram Micro has signed distribution agreements with five professional audio-visual (AV) vendors to expand its footprint in education, digital signage, and marketing.
Cloud Plus is transitioning from Cisco to Brocade hardware for its datacentre and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) to cater for an ongoing increase in network traffic.
Sydney-based Infrastructure- and Platform-as-a-Service (IaaS and PaaS) provider, UltraServe, has become a public Cloud provider for Hybris Software’s Extend product as part of its global outreach strategy.
Digital payments company, PayPal, has introduced Working Capital, a new loan product which promises eligible merchants a tailored grant loan within minutes of request.
Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
Melbourne-based license distributor, NewLease, has appointed Chris Sharp as vice-president of its ‘emerging markets’ business.
Features about vendor
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
- Over a quarter of Australians won’t bank on their mobile: Kaspersky
- HDS A/NZ Partner Summit 2014 in Noosa (+15 photos)
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- Impact Systems boss wants to buy 10 resellers
- More News
- 05 Nov
- LIVE Webcast: Lessons Learned from the Biggest Security Breaches
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 10 Nov
- Ascom Myco Launch Event
- 11 Nov
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- View all events