vendor in pictures
News about vendor
Interviews about vendor
While the last three to five years have been about an accelerated shift away from box pushing to services-led sales based on business solutions, Jabra warns resellers (including systems integrators) against neglecting devices in customer conversations on unified communications (UC).
Apple has triggered greater competition in the distribution of the iPad with the appointment of Synnex as its third supplier of the tablet in Australia.
Nimble Storage's Asia-Pacific (APAC) partner event was held at the Chateau Elan Resort in the Hunter Valley, with 120 from 90 partner organisations in attendance. The three-day event merged shop-talk with recreation, with an awards ceremony rounding out the event. Photos: Shinara Armitage Photography
Enterprise application software vendor, SAP, has committed a five-year, $60 million investment to infrastructure and jobs in Victoria to complement the launch of its Melbourne innovation centre at 484 St Kilda Road.
WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Resilience that saved QF32 will help IT companies survive, says Richard de Crespigny
More than just technology, experienced and knowledgeable leadership is mandatory for the survival of IT companies due to the uncertainties and potential risks of technology, according to Richard de Crespigny.
Westcon Group underpinned its Imagine 2014 conference with a ‘best practice, next practice’ theme, in which it promised to focus on the former to allow resellers to invest in the latter.
Integrate 2014 hosted more than 500 vendors across the audio-visual, unified communications (UC) and smart building industries. In addition to information and training seminars, the exhibition contained an open roadshow floor of local and international technology vendors and integrators, including IT giants and disruptors.
The combination of strong performances in community broadband and fixed wireless alongside investments in unified communications, Cloud, and managed services has resulted in significant improvements to BigAir’s financials.
Features about vendor
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Customer loyalty lies in personalisation: Salmat
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events