vendor in pictures
News about vendor
Interviews about vendor
The September update to Atmail’s email and collaboration platform has seen the service introduce a unified experience across on-premises desktop and Cloud-hosted environments.
Zen Telecom has been fined $225,000 by the Federal Court for breaching Australian Consumer Law (ACL) by way of misleading conduct and false or misleading representations during telemarketing calls in the 12 months ended August 2013.
Brisbane-based enterprise IT services provider, Data#3, has been elevated to Platinum Reseller status within Veeam’s channel ranks, making it the first partner in Asia-Pacific (APAC) to reach that level.
Customers and partners attended the Huawei ICT Road show this week, hosted at the Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne – a beautiful world heritage building first completed in 1880. The event showcased Huawei solutions along with technology and industry updates, panel discussions with customers, a technology exhibition and container data centre demonstrations. Guests were also treated to networking drinks in the magnificent surroundings accompanied by a string quartet.
Telephony vendor, 3CX, has signed Adelaide’s Leader Systems to distribute its Windows-based voice over IP (VoIP) PBX product, 3CX Phone System, in Australia.
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
Imation’s Windows To Go play is in a much different shape to what it was in when Microsoft first certified the vendor’s IronKey secure USB drives, and much of that occurred at the hands of resellers.
Connector Systems has made its first move into the storage market through a partnership with Imation to distribute the data storage and security vendor’s Nexsan brand in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Features about vendor
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- New EU data protection laws ‘could be most strict in the world' in current form, says Sophos
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Cisco and Netgear line up behind new Helix 64-bit ARM chips
- Atmail unifies its on-premises and Cloud-based experiences
- Trying Windows 10 Tech Preview? Keep these 7 things in mind
- Researchers hope to diagnose deadly Ebola virus with nanotech
- More News
- 07 Oct
- DC Infrastructure Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- ASUS Business Solutions Roadshow
- 15 Oct
- Dell User Forum
- View all events