vendor in pictures
News about vendor
Interviews about vendor
Acer’s board has revealed the vendor finished the third quarter of calendar 2014 with $US2.82 billion in consolidated revenue, up 5.3 per cent on the previous quarter, but down seven per cent year-over-year (YoY).
Canalys' 2014 Channels Forum took place in Shanghai's Shangri-La hotel. The two-day conference commenced November 5, with big-name vendors Cisco, EMC and HP talking strategy in the contemporary industry. Workshops and roundtables followed, offering channel partners insight, education, and training. The event continues November 6 with a full day of vendor roundtables and presentations.
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
Impact Systems is prepared to abandon its channel-only business model and go direct if the pressure of a disproportionate market and lazy resellers continues to squeeze its bottom line.
Ingram Micro has signed distribution agreements with five professional audio-visual (AV) vendors to expand its footprint in education, digital signage, and marketing.
Cloud Plus is transitioning from Cisco to Brocade hardware for its datacentre and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) to cater for an ongoing increase in network traffic.
Sydney-based Infrastructure- and Platform-as-a-Service (IaaS and PaaS) provider, UltraServe, has become a public Cloud provider for Hybris Software’s Extend product as part of its global outreach strategy.
Digital payments company, PayPal, has introduced Working Capital, a new loan product which promises eligible merchants a tailored grant loan within minutes of request.
Features about vendor
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- More News
- 23 Feb
- Live Streaming Technology
- 05 May
- CeBIT Australia 2015
- 27 May
- World Business Forum Sydney
- View all events