vendor in pictures
News about vendor
Interviews about vendor
Acer’s board has revealed the vendor finished the third quarter of calendar 2014 with $US2.82 billion in consolidated revenue, up 5.3 per cent on the previous quarter, but down seven per cent year-over-year (YoY).
Canalys' 2014 Channels Forum took place in Shanghai's Shangri-La hotel. The two-day conference commenced November 5, with big-name vendors Cisco, EMC and HP talking strategy in the contemporary industry. Workshops and roundtables followed, offering channel partners insight, education, and training. The event continues November 6 with a full day of vendor roundtables and presentations.
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
Impact Systems is prepared to abandon its channel-only business model and go direct if the pressure of a disproportionate market and lazy resellers continues to squeeze its bottom line.
Ingram Micro has signed distribution agreements with five professional audio-visual (AV) vendors to expand its footprint in education, digital signage, and marketing.
Cloud Plus is transitioning from Cisco to Brocade hardware for its datacentre and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) to cater for an ongoing increase in network traffic.
Sydney-based Infrastructure- and Platform-as-a-Service (IaaS and PaaS) provider, UltraServe, has become a public Cloud provider for Hybris Software’s Extend product as part of its global outreach strategy.
Digital payments company, PayPal, has introduced Working Capital, a new loan product which promises eligible merchants a tailored grant loan within minutes of request.
Features about vendor
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
Do you have the courage to lead your company into a healthier future driven by market and customer demands and not the latest vendor programs and incentives?
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan...
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events