The VMware, Cisco and EMC coalition, VCE, is aiming at the mid-market with new product offerings and software management.
VCE, the data center coalition formed by Cisco, EMC and VMware, this week expanded its product portfolio with low-end versions of its integrated infrastructure system, certification to run SAP software and new management capabilities.
The U.S. government can help grow the nation's cloud computing market by assisting private companies in the development of cloud security standards and by encouraging cloud providers to allow data portability among them, a new tech industry report recommended.
2009 started with a bang and ended with a bash for Cisco.
The newly inked coalition between EMC, Cisco and VMware will open up more opportunities for channel partners to deliver cloud computing infrastructure, several industry players claim.
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Twitter's two-step authentication a good start, experts say
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes