VAR in pictures
News about VAR
Features about VAR
Acronis aims to give value-added resellers (VARs) and managed service providers (MSPs) a localised and customisable opex-based backup product with the launch of its Backup-as-a-Service solution in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Microsoft’s plans for Australia are very much about translating its global emphasis on ‘Cloud-first, mobile-first’ into the local market.
Application performance management (APM) company, Compuware, has hired Graham Dean as partner manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
CA Technologies has announced that its new value-added distributor will be Express Data, as part of the company’s return to a channel focused go-to-market.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day four's gala dinner.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
Cloud-based security solutions vendor, Webroot, is taking a new path in its Australian business expansion with the appointment of local company, Bluechip Infotech, as its new distributor for the market.
Channel marketing and communications company, TechnoPlanet, celebrated its Australian launch with an event in Sydney where it hosted a selection of vendors and resellers.
The small-scale event, named VARTrends, focused on evaluating contemporary trends impacting local resellers (including VARs and MSPs), and the way in which these can capitalise as the IT landscape evolves.
In transitioning to the Cloud partners need to focus on strategy and place their bets: decide what role they want to play, either selling services, selling a third party XaaS offering, rebadging an offering, or building and running their own XaaS offering.
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
- Scott Leader new executive director A/NZ for Pegasystems
- Zendesk expands Melbourne operation
- Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- More News
- 24 Jul
- Veeam’s Crazy 8 Roadshow
- 24 Jul
- The Rise of the Challenger Marketer
- 24 Jul
- Executive Sales Breakfast Briefing
- 24 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- View all events