VAR in pictures
News about VAR
Features about VAR
Australian resellers are growing to accept vendors’ direct online models, with 11 per cent refusing to work with brands which bypass the channel, while the majority recognise that profitability lies within services.
Acronis aims to give value-added resellers (VARs) and managed service providers (MSPs) a localised and customisable opex-based backup product with the launch of its Backup-as-a-Service solution in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Microsoft’s plans for Australia are very much about translating its global emphasis on ‘Cloud-first, mobile-first’ into the local market.
Application performance management (APM) company, Compuware, has hired Graham Dean as partner manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
CA Technologies has announced that its new value-added distributor will be Express Data, as part of the company’s return to a channel focused go-to-market.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day four's gala dinner.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
Cloud-based security solutions vendor, Webroot, is taking a new path in its Australian business expansion with the appointment of local company, Bluechip Infotech, as its new distributor for the market.
In transitioning to the Cloud partners need to focus on strategy and place their bets: decide what role they want to play, either selling services, selling a third party XaaS offering, rebadging an offering, or building and running their own XaaS offering.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it
- NewLease's emerging markets expansion to be led by former Microsoft executive
- Decimal hires second CEO in four months
- Mitel takes aim at Avaya with ShoreTel bid
- Intergen acquisition positions Empired as Australasia's leading Microsoft provid...
- More News
- 21 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Melbourne)
- 21 Oct
- DCIM Solutions Architect
- 22 Oct
- NewLease & Microsoft Technical Sessions
- 23 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Sydney)
- View all events