VAR in pictures
News about VAR
Features about VAR
Australian resellers are growing to accept vendors’ direct online models, with 11 per cent refusing to work with brands which bypass the channel, while the majority recognise that profitability lies within services.
Acronis aims to give value-added resellers (VARs) and managed service providers (MSPs) a localised and customisable opex-based backup product with the launch of its Backup-as-a-Service solution in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Microsoft’s plans for Australia are very much about translating its global emphasis on ‘Cloud-first, mobile-first’ into the local market.
Application performance management (APM) company, Compuware, has hired Graham Dean as partner manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
CA Technologies has announced that its new value-added distributor will be Express Data, as part of the company’s return to a channel focused go-to-market.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day four's gala dinner.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
Cloud-based security solutions vendor, Webroot, is taking a new path in its Australian business expansion with the appointment of local company, Bluechip Infotech, as its new distributor for the market.
In transitioning to the Cloud partners need to focus on strategy and place their bets: decide what role they want to play, either selling services, selling a third party XaaS offering, rebadging an offering, or building and running their own XaaS offering.
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Illegal Autodesk costs Perth engineer $65,000
- Chief Scientist’s STEM innovation focus gets ACS nod
- Acronis buys BackupAgent promising complete Cloud backup
- Hackett and Myer inject $5 million into BlueChilli
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events