Enterprise storage company, Nimble Storage, has signed managed services provider and consultancy, Applaud, to its partner network as a value-added reseller.
Although the concept of ‘getting to know your customer’ appears a generic insight into capitalising on Big Data, it is the core element for partners looking to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the industry trend, according to Dell Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel manager, Pete Murphy.
Channel marketing and communications software company, TechnoPlanet, is approaching the Australian market with intent to grow resellers’ business by 30 per cent over the next 12 to 24 months, marking anything below as failure, according to company president, Julian Lee.
VARTrends Sydney commences September 9 with the goal of exploring the key trends causing the channel to change the way it does business in the future.
AEC Systems, KarelCAD, and ADA CADPartners have signed an agreement to merge individual business operation to create Autodesk value-added reseller (VAR), A2K Technologies.
Downs MicroSystems and Corporate Network Integration (CNI) are giving Microsoft’s business model transformation workshop a big tick, stating the program has enabled a guided and resourceful transition to Cloud enablement.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is at the tip of the industry’s tongue, and this will undoubtedly continue throughout 2013.
- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
- Three warning signs that email is malicious
- Cisco gains strength in next-gen firewalls via Sourcefire code
- Phishing attacks take £30 million toll as UK online bank fraud rises
- Wikileaks outs latest FinFisher 'government spyware' that anti-virus can't spot
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer