Enterprise storage company, Nimble Storage, has signed managed services provider and consultancy, Applaud, to its partner network as a value-added reseller.
Although the concept of ‘getting to know your customer’ appears a generic insight into capitalising on Big Data, it is the core element for partners looking to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the industry trend, according to Dell Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel manager, Pete Murphy.
Channel marketing and communications software company, TechnoPlanet, is approaching the Australian market with intent to grow resellers’ business by 30 per cent over the next 12 to 24 months, marking anything below as failure, according to company president, Julian Lee.
VARTrends Sydney commences September 9 with the goal of exploring the key trends causing the channel to change the way it does business in the future.
AEC Systems, KarelCAD, and ADA CADPartners have signed an agreement to merge individual business operation to create Autodesk value-added reseller (VAR), A2K Technologies.
Downs MicroSystems and Corporate Network Integration (CNI) are giving Microsoft’s business model transformation workshop a big tick, stating the program has enabled a guided and resourceful transition to Cloud enablement.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is at the tip of the industry’s tongue, and this will undoubtedly continue throughout 2013.
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Report reveals Australia faces digital skills shortage
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert