Enterprise storage company, Nimble Storage, has signed managed services provider and consultancy, Applaud, to its partner network as a value-added reseller.
Although the concept of ‘getting to know your customer’ appears a generic insight into capitalising on Big Data, it is the core element for partners looking to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the industry trend, according to Dell Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel manager, Pete Murphy.
Channel marketing and communications software company, TechnoPlanet, is approaching the Australian market with intent to grow resellers’ business by 30 per cent over the next 12 to 24 months, marking anything below as failure, according to company president, Julian Lee.
VARTrends Sydney commences September 9 with the goal of exploring the key trends causing the channel to change the way it does business in the future.
AEC Systems, KarelCAD, and ADA CADPartners have signed an agreement to merge individual business operation to create Autodesk value-added reseller (VAR), A2K Technologies.
Downs MicroSystems and Corporate Network Integration (CNI) are giving Microsoft’s business model transformation workshop a big tick, stating the program has enabled a guided and resourceful transition to Cloud enablement.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is at the tip of the industry’s tongue, and this will undoubtedly continue throughout 2013.
Sign up now »
The IT Service Providers Bench marking Study was conducted in February 2013 by Decision Tree Labs and commissioned by Autotask. The study results indicate a strong shift toward utilizing business metrics to ensure long-term business health and growth. The charts that follow are intended to serve as benchmarks for IT service providers worldwide.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Encrypted communications take center stage
- Lost in translation: the tangled tale of Mt. Gox's missing millions
- Criminals on Tor is the price of global liberty
- The greatest security story never told -- how Microsoft's SDL saved Windows
- NSA created 'European bazaar' to spy on EU citizens, Snowden tells European Parliament
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile