Enterprise storage company, Nimble Storage, has signed managed services provider and consultancy, Applaud, to its partner network as a value-added reseller.
Although the concept of ‘getting to know your customer’ appears a generic insight into capitalising on Big Data, it is the core element for partners looking to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the industry trend, according to Dell Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel manager, Pete Murphy.
Channel marketing and communications software company, TechnoPlanet, is approaching the Australian market with intent to grow resellers’ business by 30 per cent over the next 12 to 24 months, marking anything below as failure, according to company president, Julian Lee.
VARTrends Sydney commences September 9 with the goal of exploring the key trends causing the channel to change the way it does business in the future.
AEC Systems, KarelCAD, and ADA CADPartners have signed an agreement to merge individual business operation to create Autodesk value-added reseller (VAR), A2K Technologies.
Downs MicroSystems and Corporate Network Integration (CNI) are giving Microsoft’s business model transformation workshop a big tick, stating the program has enabled a guided and resourceful transition to Cloud enablement.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is at the tip of the industry’s tongue, and this will undoubtedly continue throughout 2013.
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
- Synology patches serious flaws in its network-attached storage devices
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB