Transition Systems is a growing distributor in the video and network space, and its managing director, Michael Beesley, isn’t finished yet. He sat down with ARN to talk about where the company has come from, and where it is going.
Boutique distributor, Transition Systems, is gearing up for a strong 2011 on the back of market trends that will directly benefit its stable of vendors.
Transition Systems has become the first distributor for US-based audio-visual (AV) vendor, Vaddio.
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks