IT spend in 2015 will be increasingly driven by definable business-based outcomes, according to UXC Connect.
UXC Consulting has acquired cyber security company, Saltbush Group.
The Australian IT market can be tough but ultimately rewarding for a local company, according to the UXC group.
IT solutions group, UXC, has has posted a full year profit of $15.7 million - a fall of 31 per cent on the previous year, which it puts down to a tough first half of the year.
UXC has partnered security firm Senetas in a bid to provide an 'Australian-developed' security solution for government and defence agencies, as well as businesses across Australia.
Telstra and Dimension Data have taken out a raft of awards at the Cisco Insight Awards night at Cisco Live in Melbourne.
In a bid to expand its ServiceNow Cloud capabilities, Australian business solutions company, UXC Limited, will purchase local reseller, Keystone Management Solutions, with consideration between $24 and $28 million, dependant on performance and earnings targets through the end of the 2015 financial year.
ASX-listed UXC (ASX:UXC) has purchased digital and ecommerce provider, White Labelled.
The UXC Connect boss sees nothing but opportunity in 2015 - for those companies willing to take the leap
Managing director of Newport Capital, Lou Richard, has a wealth of financial advisory experience to distributors and resellers alike. He sat down with ARN to discuss some of the trends he sees in the market, and expectations for 2011.
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- New ransomware avoids hitting the same victim twice
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015
- Why virtual reality is opening a new world for customer interaction
- Facebook: Don't Advertise With Us If You Don't See Clear ROI