CA Technologies has partnered a raft of Australian channel players to help businesses leverage investments in Amazon Web Services.
IT spend in 2015 will be increasingly driven by definable business-based outcomes, according to UXC Connect.
UXC Consulting has acquired cyber security company, Saltbush Group.
The Australian IT market can be tough but ultimately rewarding for a local company, according to the UXC group.
IT solutions group, UXC, has has posted a full year profit of $15.7 million - a fall of 31 per cent on the previous year, which it puts down to a tough first half of the year.
UXC has partnered security firm Senetas in a bid to provide an 'Australian-developed' security solution for government and defence agencies, as well as businesses across Australia.
Telstra and Dimension Data have taken out a raft of awards at the Cisco Insight Awards night at Cisco Live in Melbourne.
In a bid to expand its ServiceNow Cloud capabilities, Australian business solutions company, UXC Limited, will purchase local reseller, Keystone Management Solutions, with consideration between $24 and $28 million, dependant on performance and earnings targets through the end of the 2015 financial year.
The UXC Connect boss sees nothing but opportunity in 2015 - for those companies willing to take the leap
Managing director of Newport Capital, Lou Richard, has a wealth of financial advisory experience to distributors and resellers alike. He sat down with ARN to discuss some of the trends he sees in the market, and expectations for 2011.
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week