UXC has partnered security firm Senetas in a bid to provide an 'Australian-developed' security solution for government and defence agencies, as well as businesses across Australia.
Telstra and Dimension Data have taken out a raft of awards at the Cisco Insight Awards night at Cisco Live in Melbourne.
In a bid to expand its ServiceNow Cloud capabilities, Australian business solutions company, UXC Limited, will purchase local reseller, Keystone Management Solutions, with consideration between $24 and $28 million, dependant on performance and earnings targets through the end of the 2015 financial year.
ASX-listed UXC (ASX:UXC) has purchased digital and ecommerce provider, White Labelled.
NEW ORLEANS - Linux kernel developer Sarah Sharp is searching for a solution to the problem posed by vampire mice, she said in a presentation at LinuxCon North America Wednesday afternoon.
Developing the Linux kernel, according to some of the community's leading lights, is a difficult, complicated process – but it's also one that's moving forward at some speed.
Everyone's bullish about the future of open-source software in the business world at this year's LinuxCon in New Orleans, as IBM announces a billion-dollar new investment and Linux business use continues to spread.
Many of the most important precepts for managing an open-source community, according to Puppet Labs community lead Dawn Foster, are contained within the pages of science-fiction and fantasy literature.
Managing director of Newport Capital, Lou Richard, has a wealth of financial advisory experience to distributors and resellers alike. He sat down with ARN to discuss some of the trends he sees in the market, and expectations for 2011.
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites