IT spend in 2015 will be increasingly driven by definable business-based outcomes, according to UXC Connect.
UXC Consulting has acquired cyber security company, Saltbush Group.
The Australian IT market can be tough but ultimately rewarding for a local company, according to the UXC group.
IT solutions group, UXC, has has posted a full year profit of $15.7 million - a fall of 31 per cent on the previous year, which it puts down to a tough first half of the year.
UXC has partnered security firm Senetas in a bid to provide an 'Australian-developed' security solution for government and defence agencies, as well as businesses across Australia.
Telstra and Dimension Data have taken out a raft of awards at the Cisco Insight Awards night at Cisco Live in Melbourne.
In a bid to expand its ServiceNow Cloud capabilities, Australian business solutions company, UXC Limited, will purchase local reseller, Keystone Management Solutions, with consideration between $24 and $28 million, dependant on performance and earnings targets through the end of the 2015 financial year.
ASX-listed UXC (ASX:UXC) has purchased digital and ecommerce provider, White Labelled.
The UXC Connect boss sees nothing but opportunity in 2015 - for those companies willing to take the leap
Managing director of Newport Capital, Lou Richard, has a wealth of financial advisory experience to distributors and resellers alike. He sat down with ARN to discuss some of the trends he sees in the market, and expectations for 2011.
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020