UXC Connect in pictures
News about UXC Connect
Operational intelligence can reduce costs, increase efficiency and provide critical insights but it is yet to be widely adopted by Australian organisations, according to technology solutions provider, UXC Connect.
ARN's latest roundtable, 'Distributors make their mark in the Cloud', hosted industry experts from all levels of the channel at Sydney's O Bar and Dining. With 360-degree views of the cityscape, attendees discussed the impact of Cloud computing on distribution, the roles of distributors in the Cloud, and the changing face of channel relations. Full feature coverage of the roundtable will be included in the September 3 edition of ARN. Photographs by Ian Sharp.
While the use of mobile applications in business is growing on the back of increased functionality, the development, management and maintenance of these can be accumulatively expensive, according to UXC Connect.
UXC Connect has predicted a shift in ICT outsourcing towards industrialised services.
IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - Don't Call Me Reseller: How the changing role of the partner affects distribution
ARN's latest roundtable was held in conjunction with Distribution Central, Express Data, Newlease, Westcon Group and WhiteGold Solutions at The Drawing Room in Sydney's Langham Hotel. Transformative technologies and the advent of XaaS (anything-as-a-service) are the catalysts for changing the reseller’s current business model into a service provider role. As a result, is it still fair to call distributor's partners resellers? Attendees discussed the the changes Cloud has wrought on the Channel landscape and the emergence of other transformative technologies that have changed the reseller's MO drastically. Photographs by Ian Sharp
Australian demand for the next generation Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ac, is growing, according to UXC Connect.
UXC Connect expects the continued rise and broader acceptance of the Internet of Things to become a big driver for business this year.
Australian ICT infrastructure company, UXC Connect, has won a $20 million infrastructure outsourcing contract with Melbourne Water.
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- HP launches ProLiant Gen9 servers
- PushPull Marketing merges business operations with DNA Connect
- Exclusive: HP EVP lays out strategy at HP World Tour 2014 (+51 photos)
- Security Operations Centre in Sydney to grow into APJ hub: Symantec
- More News
- 29 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Perth
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- View all events