Australian ICT infrastructure company, UXC Connect, has won a $20 million infrastructure outsourcing contract with Melbourne Water.
ICT infrastructure solutions provider, UXC Connect, has partnered with Alcatel-Lucent to launch an integrated telephony-as-a-service (iTaaS) solution to deliver unified communications (UC) as a service to Australian enterprises.
The reseller is dead. Long live the reseller! At least, that’s the way it could appear as the rapid evolution of the ICT industry forces a rethink of traditional roles and functions.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events. This week features company awards and partner events, and plenty of triathletes, amongst others. Are you pictured?
Cisco has awarded its top performing partners at the 2012 Cisco Partner Insight Awards, held as part of the Cisco Live! 2013 event in Melbourne.
UXC Connect has landed a contract to provide converged IP surveillance and security for a major liquid natural gas project in Western Australia.
New office consolidates sister companies Red Rock, Oxygen, Eclipse and UXC Connect
UXC Consulting is expanding into the Western Australian (WA) market to join its sister companies, UXC Connect, Red Rock, and Eclipse, in their Perth office.
Sign up now »
The purpose of this paper is to consider the value of a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications. An SSHD is a hybrid storage device that combines a traditional magnetic disk drive and complementary solid state storage to achieve a blend of high capacity and high performance for hot (frequently read) data.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- Microsoft to encrypt services, notify customers of gov't data requests
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story