UXC Connect in pictures
News about UXC Connect
ARN's latest roundtable, 'Distributors make their mark in the Cloud', hosted industry experts from all levels of the channel at Sydney's O Bar and Dining. With 360-degree views of the cityscape, attendees discussed the impact of Cloud computing on distribution, the roles of distributors in the Cloud, and the changing face of channel relations. Full feature coverage of the roundtable will be included in the September 3 edition of ARN. Photographs by Ian Sharp.
While the use of mobile applications in business is growing on the back of increased functionality, the development, management and maintenance of these can be accumulatively expensive, according to UXC Connect.
UXC Connect has predicted a shift in ICT outsourcing towards industrialised services.
IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - Don't Call Me Reseller: How the changing role of the partner affects distribution
ARN's latest roundtable was held in conjunction with Distribution Central, Express Data, Newlease, Westcon Group and WhiteGold Solutions at The Drawing Room in Sydney's Langham Hotel. Transformative technologies and the advent of XaaS (anything-as-a-service) are the catalysts for changing the reseller’s current business model into a service provider role. As a result, is it still fair to call distributor's partners resellers? Attendees discussed the the changes Cloud has wrought on the Channel landscape and the emergence of other transformative technologies that have changed the reseller's MO drastically. Photographs by Ian Sharp
Australian demand for the next generation Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ac, is growing, according to UXC Connect.
UXC Connect expects the continued rise and broader acceptance of the Internet of Things to become a big driver for business this year.
Australian ICT infrastructure company, UXC Connect, has won a $20 million infrastructure outsourcing contract with Melbourne Water.
ICT infrastructure solutions provider, UXC Connect, has partnered with Alcatel-Lucent to launch an integrated telephony-as-a-service (iTaaS) solution to deliver unified communications (UC) as a service to Australian enterprises.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- One in five apps send passwords as clear text: Symantec
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Aug 01
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- Aug 01
- ACCC revises mobile terminating access service prices
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events