M2 Group is looking to remove up to 150 employees across its consumer and business-to-business (B2B) operations as part of a proposed business restructure.
Transition Systems is a growing distributor in the video and network space, and its managing director, Michael Beesley, isn’t finished yet. He sat down with ARN to talk about where the company has come from, and where it is going.
Polycom specialist distributor, Unitel, has been acquired by South-East Asia-based Transition Systems.
- Geofencing could add security layer for mobile devices
- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities