M2 Group is looking to remove up to 150 employees across its consumer and business-to-business (B2B) operations as part of a proposed business restructure.
Transition Systems is a growing distributor in the video and network space, and its managing director, Michael Beesley, isn’t finished yet. He sat down with ARN to talk about where the company has come from, and where it is going.
Polycom specialist distributor, Unitel, has been acquired by South-East Asia-based Transition Systems.
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking