M2 Group is looking to remove up to 150 employees across its consumer and business-to-business (B2B) operations as part of a proposed business restructure.
Transition Systems is a growing distributor in the video and network space, and its managing director, Michael Beesley, isn’t finished yet. He sat down with ARN to talk about where the company has come from, and where it is going.
Polycom specialist distributor, Unitel, has been acquired by South-East Asia-based Transition Systems.
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy