Philadelphia is set to use a slew of Salesforce.com technologies in order to create a next-generation version of its 311 system for public information and citizen reporting of nonemergency situations around the city.
California is moving its IT services to a cloud, on-demand, subscription-based service that state officials believe may meet as much as 80% of its computing needs.
Pennsylvania has signed a seven-year deal with Unisys to consolidate the state's data centers and create an on-demand, cloud computing environment
It has taken Adobe a mere month to find a new managing director, with the vendor naming Chris Skelton as the new head of its Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) business.
Unisys is phasing out its decades-old mainframe processor, which lags behind in speed and scalability compared to newer chips.
SAP Australia has appointed Greg Miller to lead its global partner operations in a bid to accelerate Cloud momentum.
Unisys has won a $52 million contract extension to provide IT support for the Australian Department of Defence.
Data#3 has named Sue Carter as the company’s new general manager, managed solutions, to lead the transition to a hybrid IT environment.
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it