Unisys’ ‘breakthrough’ fabric-based technology, Forward, is now available for delivery to Australian customers.
Unisys has taken a bold step into the Big Data fold with the delivery of a visual portal for managers to mine significant operational information with the swish of a finger.
Unisys has launched a new enterprise computing platform called Forward that combines secure partitioning,Intel Xeon processors and virtualisation technologies.
Unisys has made a major play for the enterprise mobile security market with the release of Stealth in Sydney today.
Unisys veteran, Vic Herring, has described the company’s breakthrough fabric-based architecture as the most exciting technology he has been involved with in 40 years in the industry.
IT services and software provider, Unisys, and Intel have partnered to build a secure computing platform capable of handling the demanding requirements of mission-critical Cloud and Big Data workloads, while allowing Unix clients to migrate from legacy RISC-based platforms.
Australians hold a range of organisations responsible for the security of personal data collected by mobile apps, according to a new study by IT services vendor, Unisys.
Contract valued at $29.4 million
Sign up now »
Acquire Maximum Performance and Reliability with Seagate® Solid State Hybrid Drives
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Study finds zero-day vulnerabilities abound in popular software
- Data breaches have eroded consumer faith in security, Fujitsu finds
- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- JP Morgan suffers cyber attack, 465,000 card customer details stolen
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest