Unisys has released its agile business (AB) suite development software.
The New South Wales Government has established a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Infosys and Unisys to progress shared services for NSW Government agencies.
Philadelphia is set to use a slew of Salesforce.com technologies in order to create a next-generation version of its 311 system for public information and citizen reporting of nonemergency situations around the city.
California is moving its IT services to a cloud, on-demand, subscription-based service that state officials believe may meet as much as 80% of its computing needs.
Pennsylvania has signed a seven-year deal with Unisys to consolidate the state's data centers and create an on-demand, cloud computing environment
It has taken Adobe a mere month to find a new managing director, with the vendor naming Chris Skelton as the new head of its Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) business.
Unisys is phasing out its decades-old mainframe processor, which lags behind in speed and scalability compared to newer chips.
SAP Australia has appointed Greg Miller to lead its global partner operations in a bid to accelerate Cloud momentum.
When the American Red Cross talks about mission-critical systems, it's referring to the blood supply that helps save lives. The non-profit organization manages 40% of the U.S.'s blood supply, so stability, reliability and tight security are of paramount concern, says DeWayne Bell, vice president of IT infrastructure and engineering.
- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report