Philadelphia is set to use a slew of Salesforce.com technologies in order to create a next-generation version of its 311 system for public information and citizen reporting of nonemergency situations around the city.
California is moving its IT services to a cloud, on-demand, subscription-based service that state officials believe may meet as much as 80% of its computing needs.
Pennsylvania has signed a seven-year deal with Unisys to consolidate the state's data centers and create an on-demand, cloud computing environment
It has taken Adobe a mere month to find a new managing director, with the vendor naming Chris Skelton as the new head of its Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) business.
Unisys is phasing out its decades-old mainframe processor, which lags behind in speed and scalability compared to newer chips.
SAP Australia has appointed Greg Miller to lead its global partner operations in a bid to accelerate Cloud momentum.
Unisys has won a $52 million contract extension to provide IT support for the Australian Department of Defence.
Data#3 has named Sue Carter as the company’s new general manager, managed solutions, to lead the transition to a hybrid IT environment.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers