Unisys has released its agile business (AB) suite development software.
The New South Wales Government has established a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Infosys and Unisys to progress shared services for NSW Government agencies.
Philadelphia is set to use a slew of Salesforce.com technologies in order to create a next-generation version of its 311 system for public information and citizen reporting of nonemergency situations around the city.
California is moving its IT services to a cloud, on-demand, subscription-based service that state officials believe may meet as much as 80% of its computing needs.
Pennsylvania has signed a seven-year deal with Unisys to consolidate the state's data centers and create an on-demand, cloud computing environment
It has taken Adobe a mere month to find a new managing director, with the vendor naming Chris Skelton as the new head of its Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) business.
Unisys is phasing out its decades-old mainframe processor, which lags behind in speed and scalability compared to newer chips.
SAP Australia has appointed Greg Miller to lead its global partner operations in a bid to accelerate Cloud momentum.
When the American Red Cross talks about mission-critical systems, it's referring to the blood supply that helps save lives. The non-profit organization manages 40% of the U.S.'s blood supply, so stability, reliability and tight security are of paramount concern, says DeWayne Bell, vice president of IT infrastructure and engineering.
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Camio turns your spare phone or tablet into Dropcam
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement