Unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) vendor, Polycom, has opened office in Brisbane, hoping to capitalise from what it sees as a “particularly strong region for growth.”
NEC Australia is looking to simplify unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) enablement for businesses under a hybrid on-premise and Cloud deployment model with the launch of NEC Cloud Collaboration.
ICT infrastructure solutions provider, UXC Connect, has partnered with Alcatel-Lucent to launch an integrated telephony-as-a-service (iTaaS) solution to deliver unified communications (UC) as a service to Australian enterprises.
Communications integrator, Orange Business Services, has launched its ‘Business Together as a Service’ (BTaaS for this article) product in Australia as part of a global expansion.
Telecommunications company, ShoreTel, has appointed Emma McCormack to lead its Asia-Pacific marketing operations from Sydney as director.
Unified communications (UC) vendor, Polycom, has appointed new executive sales leaders for two separate regions.
As businesses “continue to operate in volatility,” innovation and consumer centricity will be the top priority for the C-suite due to the combined potential presented by social media, Big Data, mobility, and Cloud computing, according to IDC.
The growth in mobility and smartphone usage will have a profound impact on legal, accounting, and other professional service firms in 2013 according to NSC Group founder and executive chairman, Craig Neil.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile