Distribution Central has introduced a new ordering system to its Avaya Configurator which it claims eliminates the complexities resellers previously had in buying the unified communications (UC) vendor’s hardware.
Anthony Simonsen will leave his post at Equinix to take over as Avaya Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director from April 7.
Unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) vendor, Polycom, has opened office in Brisbane, hoping to capitalise from what it sees as a “particularly strong region for growth.”
NEC Australia is looking to simplify unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) enablement for businesses under a hybrid on-premise and Cloud deployment model with the launch of NEC Cloud Collaboration.
ICT infrastructure solutions provider, UXC Connect, has partnered with Alcatel-Lucent to launch an integrated telephony-as-a-service (iTaaS) solution to deliver unified communications (UC) as a service to Australian enterprises.
Communications integrator, Orange Business Services, has launched its ‘Business Together as a Service’ (BTaaS for this article) product in Australia as part of a global expansion.
Telecommunications company, ShoreTel, has appointed Emma McCormack to lead its Asia-Pacific marketing operations from Sydney as director.
Unified communications (UC) vendor, Polycom, has appointed new executive sales leaders for two separate regions.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers