Distribution Central has introduced a new ordering system to its Avaya Configurator which it claims eliminates the complexities resellers previously had in buying the unified communications (UC) vendor’s hardware.
Anthony Simonsen will leave his post at Equinix to take over as Avaya Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director from April 7.
Unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) vendor, Polycom, has opened office in Brisbane, hoping to capitalise from what it sees as a “particularly strong region for growth.”
NEC Australia is looking to simplify unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) enablement for businesses under a hybrid on-premise and Cloud deployment model with the launch of NEC Cloud Collaboration.
ICT infrastructure solutions provider, UXC Connect, has partnered with Alcatel-Lucent to launch an integrated telephony-as-a-service (iTaaS) solution to deliver unified communications (UC) as a service to Australian enterprises.
Communications integrator, Orange Business Services, has launched its ‘Business Together as a Service’ (BTaaS for this article) product in Australia as part of a global expansion.
Telecommunications company, ShoreTel, has appointed Emma McCormack to lead its Asia-Pacific marketing operations from Sydney as director.
Unified communications (UC) vendor, Polycom, has appointed new executive sales leaders for two separate regions.
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Digital advertising dominates in first half of 2014: report