The Internet of Everything will be worth $14.4 trillion between 2013 to 2022 and ICT businesses should already be taking actions to capitalise from this trend, according to networking company, Cisco Australia.
Online bank, ING Direct, has launched a new mobile app designed to meet the demand of its growing mobile customer base.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is at the tip of the industry’s tongue, and this will undoubtedly continue throughout 2013.
The past two years have been exciting ones for mobility, with the dawn of netbooks, 4G communications and the first smartphones without keypads. The next two should be just as attention-grabbing, if not more so, as a slew of new technologies make workers more productive on the road.
Having spent nearly five years at ARN, I’ve seen my fair share of channel program “trends”.
Sign up now »
Acquire Maximum Performance and Reliability with Seagate® Solid State Hybrid Drives
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- NSA collects data from millions of cellphones worldwide
- Two arrested in Germany for hacking computers they used to generate bitcoins
- Microsoft to encrypt services, notify customers of gov't data requests
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch