The Internet of Everything will be worth $14.4 trillion between 2013 to 2022 and ICT businesses should already be taking actions to capitalise from this trend, according to networking company, Cisco Australia.
Online bank, ING Direct, has launched a new mobile app designed to meet the demand of its growing mobile customer base.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is at the tip of the industry’s tongue, and this will undoubtedly continue throughout 2013.
The past two years have been exciting ones for mobility, with the dawn of netbooks, 4G communications and the first smartphones without keypads. The next two should be just as attention-grabbing, if not more so, as a slew of new technologies make workers more productive on the road.
Having spent nearly five years at ARN, I’ve seen my fair share of channel program “trends”.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities