The Internet of Everything will be worth $14.4 trillion between 2013 to 2022 and ICT businesses should already be taking actions to capitalise from this trend, according to networking company, Cisco Australia.
Online bank, ING Direct, has launched a new mobile app designed to meet the demand of its growing mobile customer base.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is at the tip of the industry’s tongue, and this will undoubtedly continue throughout 2013.
The past two years have been exciting ones for mobility, with the dawn of netbooks, 4G communications and the first smartphones without keypads. The next two should be just as attention-grabbing, if not more so, as a slew of new technologies make workers more productive on the road.
Having spent nearly five years at ARN, I’ve seen my fair share of channel program “trends”.
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split
- French self-driving car goes for a spin around Paris monument