Security and networking vendor, Barracuda Networks, has confirmed it is no longer working with Transition Systems in Australia and Eagle Technology in New Zealand, in turn giving WhiteGold Solutions sole distribution rights across the region from July 1.
Californian video conferencing company, Tely Labs, has appointed Transition Systems to guide its expansion into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement.
Transition Systems is a growing distributor in the video and network space, and its managing director, Michael Beesley, isn’t finished yet. He sat down with ARN to talk about where the company has come from, and where it is going.
Boutique distributor, Transition Systems, is gearing up for a strong 2011 on the back of market trends that will directly benefit its stable of vendors.
Transition Systems has become the first distributor for US-based audio-visual (AV) vendor, Vaddio.
Motorola has introduced a new program for its global reseller base.
Motorola has signed on Transition Systems as its wireless networking products distributor.
Polycom specialist distributor, Unitel, has been acquired by South-East Asia-based Transition Systems.
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout
- Linus Torvalds diversity gaffe brings out the best (and worst) of the open source world