Californian video conferencing company, Tely Labs, has appointed Transition Systems to guide its expansion into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement.
Transition Systems is a growing distributor in the video and network space, and its managing director, Michael Beesley, isn’t finished yet. He sat down with ARN to talk about where the company has come from, and where it is going.
Boutique distributor, Transition Systems, is gearing up for a strong 2011 on the back of market trends that will directly benefit its stable of vendors.
Transition Systems has become the first distributor for US-based audio-visual (AV) vendor, Vaddio.
Motorola has introduced a new program for its global reseller base.
Motorola has signed on Transition Systems as its wireless networking products distributor.
Polycom specialist distributor, Unitel, has been acquired by South-East Asia-based Transition Systems.
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads