Security and networking vendor, Barracuda Networks, has confirmed it is no longer working with Transition Systems in Australia and Eagle Technology in New Zealand, in turn giving WhiteGold Solutions sole distribution rights across the region from July 1.
Californian video conferencing company, Tely Labs, has appointed Transition Systems to guide its expansion into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement.
Transition Systems is a growing distributor in the video and network space, and its managing director, Michael Beesley, isn’t finished yet. He sat down with ARN to talk about where the company has come from, and where it is going.
Boutique distributor, Transition Systems, is gearing up for a strong 2011 on the back of market trends that will directly benefit its stable of vendors.
Transition Systems has become the first distributor for US-based audio-visual (AV) vendor, Vaddio.
Motorola has introduced a new program for its global reseller base.
Motorola has signed on Transition Systems as its wireless networking products distributor.
Polycom specialist distributor, Unitel, has been acquired by South-East Asia-based Transition Systems.
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- New ransomware avoids hitting the same victim twice
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015