telsyte in pictures
News about telsyte
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
While the Australian public Cloud infrastructure services market is tipped to reach $650 million by 2018, it will not mark the end for on-premises IT as more organisations consider or implement private Clouds.
AVG is now the dominant PC and mobile security app in the Australian market, according to the latest Telsyte Australian Digital Consumer study.
Mobile data usage is flatlining as more and more mobile consumers get savvy, opting for more Wi-Fi and tethered solutions when downloading on personal devices.
Sales of media tablets in Australia doubled in 2013 to reach 4.8 million units, according to a study released by Telsyte.
Business is having difficulty keeping up with employee use of personal apps at work according to a study from technology analyst firm Telsyte.
Forty-six per cent of Australian mobile subscribers have switched services providers in the past three years, primarily driven by customer dissatisfaction and the competitiveness mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs), according to Telsyte.
The battle for the mobile OS is entering a new phase as vendors look to differentiate from Android and iOS to support new initiatives.
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
- Ingram Micro to distribute the ChugPlug and more from Lenmar
- More than a third of Australian enterprises resist 'digital enterprise' tag
- NewLease appoints Dominic O’Hanlon as new CEO
- Microsoft's Windows Phone dilemma: Sell cheap phones or great cameras?
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events