telsyte in pictures
News about telsyte
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
While the Australian public Cloud infrastructure services market is tipped to reach $650 million by 2018, it will not mark the end for on-premises IT as more organisations consider or implement private Clouds.
AVG is now the dominant PC and mobile security app in the Australian market, according to the latest Telsyte Australian Digital Consumer study.
Mobile data usage is flatlining as more and more mobile consumers get savvy, opting for more Wi-Fi and tethered solutions when downloading on personal devices.
Sales of media tablets in Australia doubled in 2013 to reach 4.8 million units, according to a study released by Telsyte.
Business is having difficulty keeping up with employee use of personal apps at work according to a study from technology analyst firm Telsyte.
Forty-six per cent of Australian mobile subscribers have switched services providers in the past three years, primarily driven by customer dissatisfaction and the competitiveness mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs), according to Telsyte.
The battle for the mobile OS is entering a new phase as vendors look to differentiate from Android and iOS to support new initiatives.
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial
- Acronis buys BackupAgent promising complete Cloud backup
- Hackett and Myer inject $5 million into BlueChilli
- Bottomline lands in Sydney
- Google to build quantum computing processors
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events