telsyte in pictures
News about telsyte
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
The machine-to-machine mobile services market is set double in the next three years as a key part of the ‘Internet-of-things’ trend sweeping the IT industry.
Australian enterprises are adopting software-defined communications systems in favour of hardware PABX appliances enabling more options for on-premise and cloud unified communications, according to analyst firm, Telsyte.
Unified communications in the Cloud promises to integrate voice, video, messaging and applications, according to Telsyte.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's est. and drew a group of ICT industry executives to discuss the role of the Channel in guiding customers in their adoption of Cloud technologies in 2013 and beyond. Attendees considered the challenges surrounding the differing cloud models, some of the unique applications of Cloud in the marketplace, discussions concerning the quality (and cost) of Australia's telecommunications infrastructure, data sovereignty (and security) and whether Cloud is being over-hyped, and perhaps over sold, in this still immature market.
Photographs by Ian Sharp.
The first half of 2013 saw 2.3 million media tablets sold in Australia, almost equalling last year’s total sales, and taking the number of users in the country to seven million, according to analyst firm, Telsyte.
ICT services provider Anittel has reported a $7.3 million net loss for the year as it adapts its business model to take advantage of the Cloud.
Mobile paid search is set to become the largest digital advertising product segment in Australia by 2018, according to technology analyst firm Telsyte.
The value of mobile data and messaging revenues has exceeded voice call revenues for the first time in Australia, according to new research from technology analyst firm, Telsyte.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
In the world of data storage technology, there are three fundamental necessities that drive invention: capacity, performance and price. Widespread adoption depends largely on a technology’s ability to deliver all three with the least amount of disruption to the user experience, not on the notion that any single technology can have a de facto impact on the hard drive market.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Government to impose cyber-security 'baseline' on all suppliers, progress report reveals
- Microsoft joins group seeking to replace passwords
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings