telsyte in pictures
News about telsyte
As expected, analysts were prompt to compile market forecasts in response to Apple’s annual revelation event which, this year, saw it unveil its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple Watch.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
While the Australian public Cloud infrastructure services market is tipped to reach $650 million by 2018, it will not mark the end for on-premises IT as more organisations consider or implement private Clouds.
AVG is now the dominant PC and mobile security app in the Australian market, according to the latest Telsyte Australian Digital Consumer study.
Mobile data usage is flatlining as more and more mobile consumers get savvy, opting for more Wi-Fi and tethered solutions when downloading on personal devices.
Sales of media tablets in Australia doubled in 2013 to reach 4.8 million units, according to a study released by Telsyte.
Business is having difficulty keeping up with employee use of personal apps at work according to a study from technology analyst firm Telsyte.
Forty-six per cent of Australian mobile subscribers have switched services providers in the past three years, primarily driven by customer dissatisfaction and the competitiveness mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs), according to Telsyte.
- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- TechnologyOne hits $1 billion market capitalisation
- Aussie reseller targets NZ with new partnership
- Telstra to use and resell DocuSign
- Comms Alliance drafts VDSL2 standards for NBN performance
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events