telsyte in pictures
News about telsyte
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Business is having difficulty keeping up with employee use of personal apps at work according to a study from technology analyst firm Telsyte.
Forty-six per cent of Australian mobile subscribers have switched services providers in the past three years, primarily driven by customer dissatisfaction and the competitiveness mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs), according to Telsyte.
The battle for the mobile OS is entering a new phase as vendors look to differentiate from Android and iOS to support new initiatives.
The machine-to-machine mobile services market is set double in the next three years as a key part of the ‘Internet-of-things’ trend sweeping the IT industry.
Australian enterprises are adopting software-defined communications systems in favour of hardware PABX appliances enabling more options for on-premise and cloud unified communications, according to analyst firm, Telsyte.
Unified communications in the Cloud promises to integrate voice, video, messaging and applications, according to Telsyte.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's est. and drew a group of ICT industry executives to discuss the role of the Channel in guiding customers in their adoption of Cloud technologies in 2013 and beyond. Attendees considered the challenges surrounding the differing cloud models, some of the unique applications of Cloud in the marketplace, discussions concerning the quality (and cost) of Australia's telecommunications infrastructure, data sovereignty (and security) and whether Cloud is being over-hyped, and perhaps over sold, in this still immature market.
Photographs by Ian Sharp.
The first half of 2013 saw 2.3 million media tablets sold in Australia, almost equalling last year’s total sales, and taking the number of users in the country to seven million, according to analyst firm, Telsyte.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources. Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients. Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- Juniper Networks not giving up firewall patent fight vs. Palo Alto Networks
- iPhone Air: Latest iPhone 6 concept video has fanboys fired up
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner
- Victorian government gifts Melbourne free public Wi-Fi
- IT graduate numbers fall 50 per cent in past decade: ABS
- Privacy changes: One in three SMEs now risk $1.7 million fines
- Victorian government partners US research body in $55 million biotechnology push
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events