telsyte in pictures
News about telsyte
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
While the Australian public Cloud infrastructure services market is tipped to reach $650 million by 2018, it will not mark the end for on-premises IT as more organisations consider or implement private Clouds.
AVG is now the dominant PC and mobile security app in the Australian market, according to the latest Telsyte Australian Digital Consumer study.
Mobile data usage is flatlining as more and more mobile consumers get savvy, opting for more Wi-Fi and tethered solutions when downloading on personal devices.
Sales of media tablets in Australia doubled in 2013 to reach 4.8 million units, according to a study released by Telsyte.
Business is having difficulty keeping up with employee use of personal apps at work according to a study from technology analyst firm Telsyte.
Forty-six per cent of Australian mobile subscribers have switched services providers in the past three years, primarily driven by customer dissatisfaction and the competitiveness mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs), according to Telsyte.
The battle for the mobile OS is entering a new phase as vendors look to differentiate from Android and iOS to support new initiatives.
- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Xero forms strategic partnership with Telstra at Xerocon 2014
- NBN FTTN pilot records download speeds of 96Mbps
- 24 hours of Windows Phone: The app gap is killing me
- Intel highlights more of its wireless computing plans
- More News
- 25 Aug
- CA IT Leaders Forum ’14 Brisbane
- 26 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Sydney
- 26 Aug
- Integrate 2014 Exhibition & Conference
- 27 Aug
- BizTalk Summit 2014, Australia
- View all events