Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile will continue to operate as usual, after it struck a deal directly with Telstra wholesale following the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
Wholesale pricing suggested less than efficient costs when compared to its own cost for provisioning DSL ports.
New low cost mobile network Aldi Mobile offers the ability to make international calls but international roaming is not available on the service, it has been confirmed.
Australian online store Kogan officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service yesterday called Kogan Mobile. It offers extremely competitive and cheap prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are data speeds?
Telstra Wholesale has implemented Oracle CRM On Demand modules to enhance customer satisfaction, streamline its sales automation processes and lower operational costs.
Sign up now »
What happens when IBM Business Partners get together to talk about cloud computing? This film features the conversation between IBM Business Partners as they talk about how Cloud Computing has brought about transformational change to their clients' businesses.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Federal CIOs Moving Cybersecurity Beyond Compliance
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size