Telco in pictures
News about Telco
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Following the unveiling of its multi-band, 2300Mhz TD-LTE 4G network last month, telecommunications provider, Optus, has publicly launched the network and the first compatible devices in Canberra.
Australian telecommunications provider, iiNet, has unveiled a range of 4G mobile plans with no lock-in contracts
While Telstra’s restructure, announced yesterday, has attracted negative attention, the telco’s willingness to embrace the transformation is a major step in the right direction, according to independent industry analyst, Paul Budde.
US-based software defined networking (SDN) vendor, Cyan, has laid out its A/NZ expansion plans.
Cloud email security and hosting vendor, SMX, has made some significant investments hiring Mark Wilson as its new Australian country manager and opening offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
British satellite telecommunications solutions provider, Inmarsat, has acquired Auburn (Sydney) based specialist company, TC Communications.
Minister for broadband and communications, Stephen Conroy, and coalition communications spokesman, Malcolm Turnbull, have spelled out their differences over the NBN issues in an online forum, Communications Debate.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Market PlaceCSO
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- Expanded '2-person rule' could help plug NSA leaks
- Think like an attacker -- not a consultant
- SMBs having problems with backup, recovery: study
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide
- Social data tool reveals value of an individual Tweet