Telco in pictures
News about Telco
Features about Telco
The central business districts (CBDs) of Darwin and Perth have gained a head start in commercial access to Optus’ 700MHz-based 4G, with the telecommunications provider having switched on the network today.
A unanimous decision by the iiNet board has resulted in the permanent appointment of David Buckingham as CEO.
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Telstra has entered a war of words with an Adelaide-based small business owner and his public relations representative regarding a telephone and Internet connection in the Adelaide Hills town of Woodside.
Iconic Australian mobile phone retailer, Crazy John’s, will cease to exist on September 30 after more than 23 years of business.
Victorian managed print specialist, Viatek, has expanded its ICT portfolio and market reach through the acquisition of Barwon Computer Solutions (BCS), a business based in north Geelong.
Telstra has made a non-controlling equity investment in TeleSign which will see it offer its customers the mobile security firm’s identity and protection solutions.
Michael Clarke has left his post as CEO of iVox, to assume the position of CTO of parent company, Inabox Group.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is an evolutionary device; the vendor’s new flagship is better than its predecessor across the board, without quite being revolutionary. But while it houses impressive hardware, it is let down by the infamous TouchWiz, Samsung’s own interface overlay which skins Google’s Android 4.4 Kit Kat operating system with heavy-duty software (and in some cases, gimmicks).
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Report: Apple's new iPhone 6 could have biggest initial production
- Stealthy Web tracking tools pose increasing privacy risks to users
- More News
- 23 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- 24 Jul
- The Rise of the Challenger Marketer
- 24 Jul
- Veeam’s Crazy 8 Roadshow
- 24 Jul
- Executive Sales Breakfast Briefing
- View all events