TechnologyOne, in partnership with Synergetic, has won a $15 million contract to jointly develop an integrated school administration package with and for the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria.
Australia’s largest publicly listed software company TechnologyOne has recorded its tenth consecutive year of record revenues and license fees.
TechnologyOne has made two senior leadership appointments as part of its goal of becoming the largest Cloud enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Software company, TechnologyOne, has signed a $3 million deal with Queensland’s Toowoomba Regional Council (TRC).
Enterprise software developer, TechnologyOne, has picked up contracts with 21 Western Australia Government departments and agencies to supply its financial management software system, OneGovernment.
Enterprise software solutions provider, TechnologyOne, has posted a net profit after tax of $8.7 million for the first half, up 17 per cent from the same period last year.
Australian enterprise software vendor, TechnologyOne, has won a $3 million deal with the Australian Red Cross to implement new enterprise software for the not-for-profit (NFP) organisation.
NEWS ROUND-UP: Ninefold, TechnologyOne, Aegis, Acer and stratsec
Sign up now »
Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
Forrester Consulting has performed a total economic impact (TEI ) analysis, commissioned by Google, for organizations considering switching to Google Apps from a traditional, on-premise environment for messaging and collaboration. In a study entitled “The Total Economic Impact of Google Apps,” the research and advisory firm shows that Google Apps reduces IT costs while offering even greater gains in employee productivity.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Encrypted communications take center stage
- Lost in translation: the tangled tale of Mt. Gox's missing millions
- Criminals on Tor is the price of global liberty
- The greatest security story never told -- how Microsoft's SDL saved Windows
- NSA created 'European bazaar' to spy on EU citizens, Snowden tells European Parliament
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile