Epworth Healthcare has deployed TechnologyOne’s OneHealth software across its eight hospitals in Victoria.
Australian independent software vendors are emerging as a major chunk of Australian IT exports on the back of easy to deploy Cloud services which allow massive scale with little investment.
The Moreton Bay Regional Council (MBRC) claims it has saved 200 hours in the first three months since implementing TechnologyOne’s Mobile Work Management applications suite for its field crews.
TechnologyOne, in partnership with Synergetic, has won a $15 million contract to jointly develop an integrated school administration package with and for the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria.
Australia’s largest publicly listed software company TechnologyOne has recorded its tenth consecutive year of record revenues and license fees.
TechnologyOne has made two senior leadership appointments as part of its goal of becoming the largest Cloud enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Software company, TechnologyOne, has signed a $3 million deal with Queensland’s Toowoomba Regional Council (TRC).
Enterprise software developer, TechnologyOne, has picked up contracts with 21 Western Australia Government departments and agencies to supply its financial management software system, OneGovernment.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial