Epworth Healthcare has deployed TechnologyOne’s OneHealth software across its eight hospitals in Victoria.
Australian independent software vendors are emerging as a major chunk of Australian IT exports on the back of easy to deploy Cloud services which allow massive scale with little investment.
The Moreton Bay Regional Council (MBRC) claims it has saved 200 hours in the first three months since implementing TechnologyOne’s Mobile Work Management applications suite for its field crews.
TechnologyOne, in partnership with Synergetic, has won a $15 million contract to jointly develop an integrated school administration package with and for the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria.
Australia’s largest publicly listed software company TechnologyOne has recorded its tenth consecutive year of record revenues and license fees.
TechnologyOne has made two senior leadership appointments as part of its goal of becoming the largest Cloud enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Software company, TechnologyOne, has signed a $3 million deal with Queensland’s Toowoomba Regional Council (TRC).
Enterprise software developer, TechnologyOne, has picked up contracts with 21 Western Australia Government departments and agencies to supply its financial management software system, OneGovernment.
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology