Shellharbour City Council has purchased TechnologyOne’s enterprise solution to take it from a non-integrated environment to a tightly integrated, future-proofed product.
TechnologyOne has hit a market capitalisation of $1 billion, making it Australia's largest publicly listed software provider.
Epworth Healthcare has deployed TechnologyOne’s OneHealth software across its eight hospitals in Victoria.
Australian independent software vendors are emerging as a major chunk of Australian IT exports on the back of easy to deploy Cloud services which allow massive scale with little investment.
The Moreton Bay Regional Council (MBRC) claims it has saved 200 hours in the first three months since implementing TechnologyOne’s Mobile Work Management applications suite for its field crews.
TechnologyOne, in partnership with Synergetic, has won a $15 million contract to jointly develop an integrated school administration package with and for the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria.
Australia’s largest publicly listed software company TechnologyOne has recorded its tenth consecutive year of record revenues and license fees.
TechnologyOne has made two senior leadership appointments as part of its goal of becoming the largest Cloud enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers