Shellharbour City Council has purchased TechnologyOne’s enterprise solution to take it from a non-integrated environment to a tightly integrated, future-proofed product.
TechnologyOne has hit a market capitalisation of $1 billion, making it Australia's largest publicly listed software provider.
Epworth Healthcare has deployed TechnologyOne’s OneHealth software across its eight hospitals in Victoria.
Australian independent software vendors are emerging as a major chunk of Australian IT exports on the back of easy to deploy Cloud services which allow massive scale with little investment.
The Moreton Bay Regional Council (MBRC) claims it has saved 200 hours in the first three months since implementing TechnologyOne’s Mobile Work Management applications suite for its field crews.
TechnologyOne, in partnership with Synergetic, has won a $15 million contract to jointly develop an integrated school administration package with and for the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria.
Australia’s largest publicly listed software company TechnologyOne has recorded its tenth consecutive year of record revenues and license fees.
TechnologyOne has made two senior leadership appointments as part of its goal of becoming the largest Cloud enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout
- Linus Torvalds diversity gaffe brings out the best (and worst) of the open source world