Epworth Healthcare has deployed TechnologyOne’s OneHealth software across its eight hospitals in Victoria.
Australian independent software vendors are emerging as a major chunk of Australian IT exports on the back of easy to deploy Cloud services which allow massive scale with little investment.
The Moreton Bay Regional Council (MBRC) claims it has saved 200 hours in the first three months since implementing TechnologyOne’s Mobile Work Management applications suite for its field crews.
TechnologyOne, in partnership with Synergetic, has won a $15 million contract to jointly develop an integrated school administration package with and for the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria.
Australia’s largest publicly listed software company TechnologyOne has recorded its tenth consecutive year of record revenues and license fees.
TechnologyOne has made two senior leadership appointments as part of its goal of becoming the largest Cloud enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Software company, TechnologyOne, has signed a $3 million deal with Queensland’s Toowoomba Regional Council (TRC).
Enterprise software developer, TechnologyOne, has picked up contracts with 21 Western Australia Government departments and agencies to supply its financial management software system, OneGovernment.
- NSA and GCHQ moles feeding Tor Project with bug reports, claims executive director
- MoD lays down cybersecurity challenge to suppliers
- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- How to understand Twitter's bad new direction
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- ThinkPad Yoga 11e review: A hidden Chromebook gem