tablets in pictures
News about tablets
Features about tablets
Microsoft sold out the Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet within minutes of kicking off an online discount Monday morning.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission claims there is a need for more stringent guidelines in the mobile gaming industry, following a review of the Google Play and Apple App Stores where over 340 apps were analysed.
Large smartphones with 5-inch or larger displays -- often called phablets -- are eating into sales of smaller tablets with screens in the 7-inch range.
Aggressive discounting by Apple and its biggest retail partners last week resulted in a surge of new iPad Air tablets going online.
Foxconn has built five prototypes of a 12.9in iPad for Apple as the company works towards two bigger iPad launches next year, according to new reports.
Windows tablets will gain market share in the coming years, but not fast enough to challenge the dominance of Google's Android and Apple's iOS, IDC said on Tuesday.
Google has been selling its Nexus series of smartphones and tablets for nearly four years. While the devices aren't big sellers, they are still challenging other Android makers.
Aldi will sell a Wi-Fi, 8in Android tablet for just $129 from Wednesday, 4 December.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
A new biography of Sir Jonathan Ive sheds light on the creative process behind the iPhone, iPad, iMac and many other iconic Apple products. But in its refreshing lack of tantrums and score-settling it also provides an insight into our expectations of genius, and the ways in which Apple has changed since Steve Jobs departed.
Activate iCloud to seamlessly share data between devices and also to keep your data safe from disaster
The best tablets on the market nonetheless feel more like interim upgrades than milestone devices worth ditching older models for
The latest iPad - the superslim iPad Air - can seemingly do anything. But can the iPad Air replace a laptop? Is it time to ditch your Macbook Air for the iPad Air?
You might be looking to snag a tablet for yourself or for your loved one. But before you venture out to a brick and mortar store or get lost scouring for websites and looking for deals, take a step back. Like everything else in life, tablet shopping is easier if you have a plan.
Sometimes it's the little things.
The iPad mini with Retina display has arrived. As someone who dumped the full-sized iPad for the iPad mini a year ago, I've been excited to get my hands on this new model. Can its small size beat out the all-new, all-lightweight iPad Air for a place in my heart and my backpack? I've been using mine for half a day; here are some initial impressions ahead of my full review.
In early October, CNN revealed that veteran voice actor, Susan Bennett, was the voice behind Siri until Apple changed it in iOS 7. Her utterances, she revealed in an interview, were being used by the tech giant (and its likely voice synthesis partner Nuance) to generate the digital assistant's own words.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The purpose of this paper is to consider the value of a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications. An SSHD is a hybrid storage device that combines a traditional magnetic disk drive and complementary solid state storage to achieve a blend of high capacity and high performance for hot (frequently read) data.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Hackers said to infiltrate European foreign affairs ministries ahead of G20
- Symantec walks away from managed firewall and endpoint services
- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- A/NZ College of Anaesthetists to expand campus security monitoring
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Other browser makers follow Google's lead, revoke rogue certificates
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- The NSA tracks World of Warcraft and other online games for terrorist clues
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?