Infrastructure management solutions provider, Opengear, has unveiled changes to its Australian Certified Partner Program which it claims will boost value-added sales of its secure remote infrastructure management technology.
Security software vendor, Websense, has made two channel appointments, assigning Marie Nalty and Stephen Richardson to take charge of its channel sales and accounts from Sydney.
Downs MicroSystems and Corporate Network Integration (CNI) are giving Microsoft’s business model transformation workshop a big tick, stating the program has enabled a guided and resourceful transition to Cloud enablement.
Security software vendor, Symantec, has expanded its partner program with the inclusion of Mobility Solutions Specialisation, adding to the existing 11 specialisations available.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is at the tip of the industry’s tongue, and this will undoubtedly continue throughout 2013.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia