Infrastructure management solutions provider, Opengear, has unveiled changes to its Australian Certified Partner Program which it claims will boost value-added sales of its secure remote infrastructure management technology.
Security software vendor, Websense, has made two channel appointments, assigning Marie Nalty and Stephen Richardson to take charge of its channel sales and accounts from Sydney.
Downs MicroSystems and Corporate Network Integration (CNI) are giving Microsoft’s business model transformation workshop a big tick, stating the program has enabled a guided and resourceful transition to Cloud enablement.
Security software vendor, Symantec, has expanded its partner program with the inclusion of Mobility Solutions Specialisation, adding to the existing 11 specialisations available.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is at the tip of the industry’s tongue, and this will undoubtedly continue throughout 2013.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow