Infrastructure management solutions provider, Opengear, has unveiled changes to its Australian Certified Partner Program which it claims will boost value-added sales of its secure remote infrastructure management technology.
Security software vendor, Websense, has made two channel appointments, assigning Marie Nalty and Stephen Richardson to take charge of its channel sales and accounts from Sydney.
Downs MicroSystems and Corporate Network Integration (CNI) are giving Microsoft’s business model transformation workshop a big tick, stating the program has enabled a guided and resourceful transition to Cloud enablement.
Security software vendor, Symantec, has expanded its partner program with the inclusion of Mobility Solutions Specialisation, adding to the existing 11 specialisations available.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is at the tip of the industry’s tongue, and this will undoubtedly continue throughout 2013.
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking