Synnex in pictures
News about Synnex
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Synnex Australia has launched a new eCommerce portal designed specifically for its 7000 Australian resellers.
Taiwan headquartered network attached storage vendor, Thecus, has signed a distribution agreement with Synnex.
Australian network equipment manufacturer NetComm Wireless today announced a strategic distribution agreement with Synnex in the US to deliver wireless M2M devices to Verizon Wireless' sales channel, as well as leading US resellers and system integrators.
A selection of snaps from Synnex's Alliance Print Conference 2013 which is currently touring Australia. These images are taken from the Perth leg, which was held at The Aviary. Alongside a sumptuous breakfast, attendees were treated to expert industry commentary concerning the emerging printer industry trends heading into 2014, followed by individual vendor breakout sessions, and invaluable formal networking.
A selection of snaps from Synnex's Alliance Print Conference 2013 which is currently touring Australia. These images are taken from the Brisbane leg, which was held at Cloudland. Alongside a sumptuous breakfast, attendees were treated to expert industry commentary concerning the emerging printer industry trends heading into 2014, followed by individual vendor breakout sessions, and invaluable informal networking.
Microsoft has revealed the list of partners that will have access to selling its Surface RT and Pro tablets in the Australian market.
Taiwanese memory and storage manufacturer, Adata, has signed ICT distributor, Synnex, to enhance its presence in the Australian market through a new partnership.
Synnex has been appointed by Lexmark to be the printer vendor’s local distributor.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
ABT Online, an IBM® Business Partner, needed to refresh its ageing multi-platform managed services infrastructure to support existing enterprise clients and to serve new small to medium business customers.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSOComputerworldCIOTechworldCMO
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events