Synnex in pictures
News about Synnex
Apple has triggered greater competition in the distribution of the iPad with the appointment of Synnex as its third supplier of the tablet in Australia.
Synnex Australia has expanded its distribution partnership with Hewlett-Packard (HP) to include the vendor’s Enterprise Group.
Synnex has unveiled its $45 million logistics centre which utilises the distributor’s own automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) for accelerated and more accurate decision making for itself, vendors, and resellers.
Synnex has opened the doors to its $45 million monster logistics centre with the help of visiting company chairman and director, Dr Matthew Miau, and Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull. The fully-automated facility is located in Lidcombe, a Western Sydney suburb which has grown to become a commercial and industrial hub for major IT players. The centre will operate with Synnex three V philosophy - visibility, velocity, value - to bring vendor and reseller partners predictability. Photos inside the facility were not permitted.
Achieva Technology wants to transform from a traditional IT components box mover to a value-added distributor (VAD), and is building its enterprise portfolio to do so.
Intel has appointed Chee-Mei Gan to oversee its supplier relations as national distribution manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
Synnex has announced the addition of a next generation of models for its X500 notebook and X500 mobile server.
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Why CSO pay is too low in San Francisco, New York
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events