Synnex in pictures
News about Synnex
Intel has appointed Chee-Mei Gan to oversee its supplier relations as national distribution manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
Synnex has announced the addition of a next generation of models for its X500 notebook and X500 mobile server.
Synnex Australia has launched a new eCommerce portal designed specifically for its 7000 Australian resellers.
Taiwan headquartered network attached storage vendor, Thecus, has signed a distribution agreement with Synnex.
Australian network equipment manufacturer NetComm Wireless today announced a strategic distribution agreement with Synnex in the US to deliver wireless M2M devices to Verizon Wireless' sales channel, as well as leading US resellers and system integrators.
A selection of snaps from Synnex's Alliance Print Conference 2013 which is currently touring Australia. These images are taken from the Perth leg, which was held at The Aviary. Alongside a sumptuous breakfast, attendees were treated to expert industry commentary concerning the emerging printer industry trends heading into 2014, followed by individual vendor breakout sessions, and invaluable formal networking.
A selection of snaps from Synnex's Alliance Print Conference 2013 which is currently touring Australia. These images are taken from the Brisbane leg, which was held at Cloudland. Alongside a sumptuous breakfast, attendees were treated to expert industry commentary concerning the emerging printer industry trends heading into 2014, followed by individual vendor breakout sessions, and invaluable informal networking.
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
- Scott Leader new executive director A/NZ for Pegasystems
- Zendesk expands Melbourne operation
- Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- More News
- 23 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- 24 Jul
- The Rise of the Challenger Marketer
- 24 Jul
- Veeam’s Crazy 8 Roadshow
- 24 Jul
- Executive Sales Breakfast Briefing
- View all events