Synnex in pictures
News about Synnex
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Asus has launched its Transformer AiO (all-in-one) desktop PC, which runs on both Windows 8 and Android. As an 18.4-inch tablet, it can be used on both systems but when it is on dock, it runs on the Windows 8 platform. The desktop also connects to a monitor, creating a mirror reflection of the PC. It is available from retailer, Harvey Norman, and distributor, Synnex.
The mobile projector and video recording products will be available through Harvey Norman and Officeworks
PC manufacturer, Lenovo, has launched its ThinkPad Tablet 2 in Australia through distributors Ingram Micro and Synnex, following the product’s US release in late December.
Major IT distributor, Synnex Australia, has held a ground-breaking ceremony at the site of its forthcoming $45 million fully automated IT logistics centre on Parramatta Rd in Lidcombe.
The distributor is investing in extensive product sales and support training.
World's most valuable game IP just became even more valuable
The carbon tax will have an impact - but how much remains to be seen
Asus launches the Zenbook in Australia
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest JobsMarket PlaceCSO
- Researchers find critical vulnerabilities in popular game engines
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- ACMA database keeps finger on Australia’s malware pulse
- Bit9, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks team to hit zero-day malware
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB