Synnex in pictures
News about Synnex
Apple has triggered greater competition in the distribution of the iPad with the appointment of Synnex as its third supplier of the tablet in Australia.
Synnex Australia has expanded its distribution partnership with Hewlett-Packard (HP) to include the vendor’s Enterprise Group.
Synnex has unveiled its $45 million logistics centre which utilises the distributor’s own automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) for accelerated and more accurate decision making for itself, vendors, and resellers.
Synnex has opened the doors to its $45 million monster logistics centre with the help of visiting company chairman and director, Dr Matthew Miau, and Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull. The fully-automated facility is located in Lidcombe, a Western Sydney suburb which has grown to become a commercial and industrial hub for major IT players. The centre will operate with Synnex three V philosophy - visibility, velocity, value - to bring vendor and reseller partners predictability. Photos inside the facility were not permitted.
Achieva Technology wants to transform from a traditional IT components box mover to a value-added distributor (VAD), and is building its enterprise portfolio to do so.
Intel has appointed Chee-Mei Gan to oversee its supplier relations as national distribution manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
Synnex has announced the addition of a next generation of models for its X500 notebook and X500 mobile server.
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Illegal Autodesk costs Perth engineer $65,000
- Chief Scientist’s STEM innovation focus gets ACS nod
- Acronis buys BackupAgent promising complete Cloud backup
- Hackett and Myer inject $5 million into BlueChilli
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events