Synnex in pictures
News about Synnex
The newest addition to Acer’s 2-in-1 range comes in the form of a run-of-the-mill Windows 8.1 hybrid tablet with detachable keyboard, the third-generation Aspire Switch 10, which is targeted at education and business.
The final leg of Synnex Australia's Alliance Roadshow was hosted at Rosehill Gardens in Sydney. The showcase features a wide array of vendors within the distributor's arsenal, and a wealth of reseller guests. ARN was also invited to host its own booth at the event.
Apple has triggered greater competition in the distribution of the iPad with the appointment of Synnex as its third supplier of the tablet in Australia.
Synnex Australia has expanded its distribution partnership with Hewlett-Packard (HP) to include the vendor’s Enterprise Group.
Synnex has unveiled its $45 million logistics centre which utilises the distributor’s own automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) for accelerated and more accurate decision making for itself, vendors, and resellers.
Synnex has opened the doors to its $45 million monster logistics centre with the help of visiting company chairman and director, Dr Matthew Miau, and Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull. The fully-automated facility is located in Lidcombe, a Western Sydney suburb which has grown to become a commercial and industrial hub for major IT players. The centre will operate with Synnex three V philosophy - visibility, velocity, value - to bring vendor and reseller partners predictability. Photos inside the facility were not permitted.
Achieva Technology wants to transform from a traditional IT components box mover to a value-added distributor (VAD), and is building its enterprise portfolio to do so.
Intel has appointed Chee-Mei Gan to oversee its supplier relations as national distribution manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: Log...
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- More News
- 14 Apr
- Dell Solutions Tour Melbourne
- 15 Apr
- LIVE WEBCAST Websense 2015 Threat Report: 8 High-Risk Lessons
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- View all events