As part of its worldwide reorganisation under CEO, Steve Bennett, Symantec will focus on the channel. Senior director Pacific channel sales, Klasie Holtzhausen, sat down with ARN to discuss the company’s new channel strategy in Australia, and the company’s plans heading into 2014.
Insentra's Ronnie Altit talks about some of the challenges with starting a business and the importance of building trusted relationships with partners
ARN caught up with Symantec Pacific region vice-president and managing director, Craig Scroggie, during Symantec Partner Engage 2011 to talk about the security vendor’s channel strategy, partners specialising and the current security landscape.
Symantec has had a busy year. In April, at its partner conference in Senza, China, the vendor outlined a strategy that involved significant changes to its partner program. As yet, we still don’t know all the details of these changes.
CIOs think of Symantec as a company that buys its way into new markets. Over the past decade the Cupertino, California, vendor has snatched up about 30 companies as it's evolved from an antivirus and tools seller to an aspiring enterprise infrastructure vendor.
Sign up now »
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- IE zero-day flaw shows kinks in Microsoft patching
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- Adobe patches two important vulnerabilities in Flash Player
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner