Australian enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, StoneBridge Systems, has signed an agreement to offer UK-based EngageSciences’ social media marketing platform in Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Australian ECM solution provider, StoneBridge Systems, has established a support and development centre in Victoria to back up its work with SAP, OpenText and Baynote.
Newly established consultancy and integrator outfit, StoneBridge Systems, has entered into a partnership with Web application development vendor, Elcom
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
- Mobile-loving Aussies open targets for Koler malware: Kaspersky
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- 'Feeling good is the killer app,' says Jawbone
- Scott Brinker: Technology is now as much a part of marketing as creative
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy