Australian enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, StoneBridge Systems, has signed an agreement to offer UK-based EngageSciences’ social media marketing platform in Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Australian ECM solution provider, StoneBridge Systems, has established a support and development centre in Victoria to back up its work with SAP, OpenText and Baynote.
Newly established consultancy and integrator outfit, StoneBridge Systems, has entered into a partnership with Web application development vendor, Elcom
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- Microsoft updates Windows 10, debuts Project Spartan browser
- First look: Project Spartan, Microsoft's next-generation Web browser
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Apple's iPhone trade-in program in China could boost sales