Australian enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, StoneBridge Systems, has signed an agreement to offer UK-based EngageSciences’ social media marketing platform in Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Australian ECM solution provider, StoneBridge Systems, has established a support and development centre in Victoria to back up its work with SAP, OpenText and Baynote.
Newly established consultancy and integrator outfit, StoneBridge Systems, has entered into a partnership with Web application development vendor, Elcom
Sign up now »
IBM Business Partner .Offis and Redmap highlight their partnership in providing document automation services in the cloud to midsize businesses.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- China's Alibaba to offer mobile phone services in June
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Exclusive: Google's Project Loon tests move to LTE band in Nevada
- Enterprise who? Google says little about Apps, business cloud services in Q1 report
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size