solutions in pictures
News about solutions
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Business communication vendor, ShoreTel, is bolstering its presence in the mobility space with the launch of a new product, the ShoreTel Dock, targeted at the mid-sized to enterprise markets.
Backup and recovery software vendor, Retrospect, is looking to extend its reach into Australia, especially within the SMB market.
Japanese OEM manufacturer, Funai Electric, has signed an agreement to acquire printing and imaging company, Lexmark International’s inkjet-related technology and assets for about $US100 million.
Technology vendors were out and about showcasing their latest innovations and solutions at the recent CeBIT 2013 exhibiton in Hannover, Germany. Check out this slideshow of the general exhibition. Photos courtesy of Dominic Whitehand, WhiteGold Solutions.
Printing and imaging hardware and software vendor, Lexmark, has completed its acquisition of San Francisco-based Twistage and Seattle-based AccessVia in deals worth approximately $US31.5 million combined.
A step-by-step guide to exorcising the new demons in Microsoft Office 2013
Adobe Systems Incorporated is expanding its Cloud offering, announcing the launch of Adobe Creative Cloud for teams in A/NZ, a new membership option tailored for SMBs.
IP video vendor, Broadreach Services, has launched a new generation Active System Monitoring (ASM) service for its video network operations centre (VNOC).
Sign up now »Featured Resources
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputationMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Market PlaceCSO
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- Researchers find unusual malware targeting Tibetan users in cyberespionage operation
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia