As part of Avnet Technology Solutions’ global launch of Avnet Services, the Australian arm of the IT solutions distributor is gearing up to release new services around software, lifecycle and education in the next 18 months.
Eight months after hatching a new services division, Avnet Cloud Services, the company is already seeing strong uptake by resellers of its hosted private Cloud solutions.
Electronics manufacturer, Samsung, has signed an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) software license and marketing agreement with unified identity services provider, Centrify Corporation, to address bring-your-own-device (BYOD) corporate and personal data separation issues.
The worldwide enterprise Cloud-based services market will grow from $US18.3 billion in 2012 to $US21.9bn in 2017 according to research company, Analysys Mason.
Cloud company, Oracle, has opened its second Australian datacentre to meet customer demand for Cloud-based services.
Business intelligence (BI) software vendor, Yellowfin, has signed a global partnership agreement with Elastic Intelligence that will help BI's customers leverage the latter's Connection Cloud, a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) platform for real-time access to software-as-a-service (SaaS) data in the Cloud.
Business application software vendor, Infor, has acquired software-as-a-service (SaaS) based marketing resource management (MRM) software vendor, Orbis Global, to boost its Epiphany suite.
It takes less than five minutes to start a Facebook or Twitter account but businesses need a strategy before jumping head-first into the social media jungle.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia