The Government’s preference for a predominantly fibre National Broadband Network (NBN) is incorrectly making wireless Internet look like an inferior technology in the eyes of those that sit outside of the fibre footprint, according to Smartnet director, James Kelaher.
The $36 billion National Broadband Network (NBN) project is lacking a unified governance mechanism to lead it down a single direction, according to SmartNet director, James Kelaher.
Cisco will increase the list price of select services offerings, effective from February 1.
Sign up now »
Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia